|November 11th, 2007, 06:42 PM||#1|
Tj winch plate, vise, Fab tables, welder, pitman arms, pump, garage door opener, MORE
Everything is located in Midland and can be shipped or picked up here. If someone buys the large fab table I would be willing to deliver if you pay for gas with in a reasonable distance since it is loaded on my trailer right now.
Here is the list of stuff that needs a new home.
There is so much I'll email pictures to anyone who wants them. Send and email to me at email@example.com and I reply with in 12 hours with pictures.
Payment accepted through check / cash or paypal.
1. Bridgeport vise
2. Pile of differential gaskets, D60, D30, Ford 8.8, GM, approx 15-20 total
$5 for all of them
3. Drop pitman arms for YJ, TJ, XJ, ZJ. I have two of them that are used but it good condition. $25 each.
4. Enerpac Turbo II air over hydraulic pump. It's approx 3-4 years old, I replaced it with a electric over hydraulic. It costs approx $650 new. It works fine the way it is but it was run with to high of air pressure for a while so if you want to get peak performance it will need a few new seals. $250
5. Ruff Stuff anti wrap bar set up, complete with mini shackle. $60
6. Mig gas nozzles approx 10 of them---not sure exactly which gun the fit but they are the slip on gas nozzles---$5 for all of them
7. Rubicon Express parts
1---TJ rear axle bracket kit RE9969 $180
2---Small super flex kits RE3791 $25 each
1---Large super flex kit RE3792 $25
1---bump stop kit RE1395 $10
8. Dana 44 Standard cut 3.73 ring and pinion. Brand New, was set up and never run. It was for a TJ dana 44 rear axle....but can be used in many others $50. This is a Dana brand gear set.
9. Hypercom credit card pin pad for entering pin numbers. As close to new as they come $15
10. JK front wheel bearing assembly, brand new never used $100
11. JK front axle shaft assembly, inner & outer with u-joint. New, never used $100
12. TJ dash instrument cluster inserts. These are so you can run after market gauges in the TJ dash. Allows you to use 2--- 2 5/8" gauges,
4-- 2 1/16", 2 turn signal indicators, 1 check engine light, does not include any guages. This is for the aluminum inlay only. All you do is epoxy this to the inside of the instrument cluster trim ring. $10 each
13. Century Mig welder, 110 volt, works fine $150. Not really sure what this costs, looked around on the net and looks like these cost $350 ish new.
14. FM Modulator for car stereo. Used / works perfect $10
15. Wayne dalton, Quantum garage door opener. Approx 4 years old. I have the 10 foot track if you want it. It was used on a 9 foot door. $50
16. YJ stretch gas tanks. 19.5 gallons, all aluminum, very heavy duty. $600 each
17. V8 aluminum conversion radiator, YJ / TJ. This include the radiator / shroud / one 16" fan, two 7.5" fans. No questions will cool your conversion. Don't waste you money on others that simply don't work. $600
18. Disc brake conversion brackets. These are for use with the smaller GM style calipers...with or with out e brake feature. 3/8" thick cnc machined, just cut to fit you tube and weld them on. $25 a pair
19. YJ tailights, pair in great conditions $10 for the pair
20. TJ winch mounting plate, new. $125
21. Pro Tools 104 / 105 bender arms. This is for what you see in the picture..nothing more than that. These arms will work fine for the average garage user. These have been used for many years and show signs of wear that required me to replace them since we do production runs. $50 for all
22. Mobicel Executive phone set up. Base and cel unit. These are made for intefacing you cell with the shop phone and you can also use up to 60 hand sets with this. $100
23. Teraflex joint replacement flex inserts. 2 brand new ones. $15 each
24. 6" X 30' tow strap. It is used but hardly any wear at all. $40
25. Rigid floor standing drill press. Works flawlessly. Includes a nice vise that is not shown in picture. The table has been knotched, why I don't know but I wanted to point that out. Sorry for the crappy pictures--its in my storage unit that is full so it wasn't easy getting in there. $175
26. Craftsman bottom roll around tool chest. Ball bearing drawers. Approx
50" long and has 14 drawers. All drawers , wheels and locks work flawless. New its between $934-$1050. Sell for $500
27. Huge fab table. Top plate is 3/4" thick 5' x 10', has two lower full sized shelves under it. Very heavy duty. The caster are 6000lbs each. It rolls around a shop very easily. Steel and casters alone would easily cost $2500 or more. $1000
28. Fab table. This one does not have casters. 3/8" top plate. Approx 6 foot long and 24" deep. Has one lower shelf. Mehanite sides and shelf bottom.
Last edited by JKOZ; December 31st, 2007 at 10:16 PM.
|November 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM||#3|
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
are each of the Chevy/Jeep conversion rads $600 each?
I'm the man in White.
If you want peace, prepare for war!
Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
|November 12th, 2007, 10:27 AM||#12|
|November 13th, 2007, 08:53 PM||#15|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|