I'd be a Racist if................. - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 10th, 2007, 09:39 AM   #21
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,799
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Master View Post
Everyone is racist. Doesn't matter what you say. If you have an opinion at all on racism, you are racist. Someone will be offended by your opinion no matter what.
Thats not true, not every one is racist, but everyone does hold some amount of prejudice inside of them, not to the same degree as some, and it really doesnt even have to include race but often does, hence the confusion between racism and prejudice.
Quote:
I think it is natural that people will tend to stick with their own kind. What is strange is that one group of people (whites) are made to feel bad about it.
I agree, but I don't feel bad about it.
Quote:

No white man alive has ever owned a slave, nor has any black man alive ever been one. Same goes with any wrongs the native americans dealt with. We should not be sorry. We are not responsible for history that occured cenuries before we were born. The only thing that matters is present day, and the way I see it, minoritys have more rights, opportunities, and special treatment then whites will ever get.

So call me a racist or say that I'm ignorant. You may be right, but I bet someone else thinks the same of you. Everyone is racist.
This is true to, the fact is as a white person you are still the majority, and until you no longer are, you will see other races get some sort of preferential treatment.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:07 AM   #22
thormxboy420
FOUNDRY RATT
 
thormxboy420's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-02-07
Location: Ludington, MI
Posts: 545
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to thormxboy420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjolman View Post
Whats with all the hatin.

They have BET, if you had a white network it would be raciest? All the other networks are white networks.

They have martin luthar king day, we have all the other days.

They have black history month, we have 11 of them.

Quit your bitching whitey, your not special .
this being sed form the guy in the town where the most amount of white is all the coke. you probly wish u were one of them dont ya!
thormxboy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:22 AM   #23
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default



Greatly said. Already seen it but still nice o and You forgot MUD DUCK for racial slurs against the whiners.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:39 AM   #24
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjolman View Post
Whats with all the hatin.

They have BET, if you had a white network it would be raciest? All the other networks are white networks.

They have martin luthar king day, we have all the other days.

They have black history month, we have 11 of them.

Quit your bitching whitey, your not special .

I have never seen a T.V. Channel that says white intertainment.

Matin Luther King Shoulda kept his damn mouth shut and he might still be alive.

Now I have a lot of black and mexican,italian,etc. friends. The only thing that pisses me off is when they say stupid shit about racism. We should not and will NEVER be sorry about slavery. Shit happends deal with it.You all ruined Detroit, Los Angelous,New Orleans, Miami, New York, etc. So are we supposed to whine and hate you for that??????? The biggest reason racist is still going on is because you cant even drive through Detroit with out shiting your self anymore because of all the violence and crap. Shit you get shot at if you look at someone wrong. A huggge majority of the crimes in the USA are commited by black people.
So please dont bitc* about this thread. I absoulutly agree with it.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:41 AM   #25
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,037
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
I have never seen a T.V. Channel that says white intertainment.

Matin Luther King Shoulda kept his damn mouth shut and he might still be alive.

Now I have a lot of black and mexican,italian,etc. friends. The only thing that pisses me off is when they say stupid shit about racism. We should not and will NEVER be sorry about slavery. Shit happends deal with it.You all ruined Detroit, Los Angelous,New Orleans, Miami, New York, etc. So are we supposed to whine and hate you for that??????? The biggest reason racist is still going on is because you cant even drive through Detroit with out shiting your self anymore because of all the violence and crap. Shit you get shot at if you look at someone wrong. A huggge majority of the crimes in the USA are commited by black people.
So please dont bitc* about this thread. I absoulutly agree with it.
Wow...

I'm really at a loss for words at this post.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:43 AM   #26
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Wow...

I'm really at a loss for words at this post.
Im not saying anything bad. Im just saying its not right that we should be sorry and kids should have martin Luther King day off for school and not Presidents day.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #27
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

P.S. I think Martin Luther king was a good man with a good dream. But he chose the wrong time to try and live that dream.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:46 AM   #28
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,037
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Im not saying anything bad. Im just saying its not right that we should be sorry and kids should have martin Luther King day off for school and not Presidents day.
I fully understand that what you intend to type and what you type are two drastically different things.

However, when you post something like: "If Martin Luther King Jr. would have kept his mouth shut he might still be alive." It's hard to think that you might actually be a well educated person.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:52 AM   #29
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
I fully understand that what you intend to type and what you type are two drastically different things.

However, when you post something like: "If Martin Luther King Jr. would have kept his mouth shut he might still be alive." It's hard to think that you might actually be a well educated person.

Well it is kinda a true statement. He may still be alive if he waited another ten years or so. I cna see how you would take that wrong though.Sorry.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 02:27 AM   #30
JDirt
Always right-sometimes
 
JDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-07
Location: Interlochen
Posts: 1,873
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Well it is kinda a true statement. He may still be alive if he waited another ten years or so. I cna see how you would take that wrong though.Sorry.
Wow dude. You should really just keep your mouth shut. You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the misfortune to come across. you say you agree with this thread, but you have no idea what it's about.

Don't even respond to this. Just try to learn from your stupidity and take a few seconds to think about what your going to say before you type.
JDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #31
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,801
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
I have never seen a T.V. Channel that says white intertainment.

Matin Luther King Shoulda kept his damn mouth shut and he might still be alive.

Now I have a lot of black and mexican,italian,etc. friends. The only thing that pisses me off is when they say stupid shit about racism. We should not and will NEVER be sorry about slavery. Shit happends deal with it.You all ruined Detroit, Los Angelous,New Orleans, Miami, New York, etc. So are we supposed to whine and hate you for that??????? The biggest reason racist is still going on is because you cant even drive through Detroit with out shiting your self anymore because of all the violence and crap. Shit you get shot at if you look at someone wrong. A huggge majority of the crimes in the USA are commited by black people.
So please dont bitc* about this thread. I absoulutly agree with it.
You are soooooo very incorrect. If it werent 3:30am, and i wasnt stil lworking on a final exam that is due tomorrow, i would rip your arguement to pieces with actual statistics. you are lucky i am tired.
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:25 AM   #32
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
I have never seen a T.V. Channel that says white intertainment.

Matin Luther King Shoulda kept his damn mouth shut and he might still be alive.

Now I have a lot of black and mexican,italian,etc. friends. The only thing that pisses me off is when they say stupid shit about racism. We should not and will NEVER be sorry about slavery. Shit happends deal with it.You all ruined Detroit, Los Angelous,New Orleans, Miami, New York, etc. So are we supposed to whine and hate you for that??????? The biggest reason racist is still going on is because you cant even drive through Detroit with out shiting your self anymore because of all the violence and crap. Shit you get shot at if you look at someone wrong. A huggge majority of the crimes in the USA are commited by black people.
So please dont bitc* about this thread. I absoulutly agree with it.
wow, your a bigoted racist piece of shit. i bet there are holes in your bedsheets.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:28 AM   #33
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,974
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

A.J you are one of the biggest shit talking people I really dont know for being such a little ass racist. So what age did you learn to goose step like the S.S and get your first Swastika tatted on your forhead?
Oh BTW Anne Frank would like to finish her diary.

Last edited by Shotgun; December 12th, 2007 at 03:52 AM.
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:30 AM   #34
gofastbobby
The guy Dale doesn't know
 
gofastbobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-07
Location: kalamazoo, mi
Posts: 4,193
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

there should be no naacp, or united "insert racial slur here" college fund. racism goes both ways, i do not condone it in any situation.
gofastbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 06:44 AM   #35
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,487
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_n_ii View Post
you call me:

"whop"
What the fukc is a "whop"
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 06:50 AM   #36
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,974
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
What the fukc is a "whop"
a chinks big brother
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:06 AM   #37
farm_boy
hicktown
 
farm_boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-08-05
Location: holland mi
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i am a litte tochy about this most my friends are white some hispanices its a differt life syle i dont like it but i just dont relate to these peplo and always get called hillbilly so why cant i say something i nave rowed a slave and negther did me family
farm_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #38
deathdealer
Senior Member
 
deathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
What the fukc is a "whop"

italian racial slur
deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #39
MUDFLAPS
Chrome Trucker Chick
 
MUDFLAPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-06
Location: Pennsylvania/Maryland
Posts: 3,186
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MUDFLAPS
Default

I hung out with the Klan yesterday. They're pretty cool guys.
MUDFLAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM   #40
SlayerXJ
To Live is To Die
 
SlayerXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-22-06
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 2,829
iTrader: (93)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

It is a shame that we, as proud white people, cannot speak out proudly as the blacks and hispanics do.

Don't let that hold you back, my friends!

Continue to hold your head high and proud! One day, our voices will be heard!
SlayerXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.38538 seconds with 80 queries