FREE CJ parts extravaganza!!! (customer appreciation) - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Freebies
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 4th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #21
Shortbus
W.H.O.R.E.-a-licious
 
Shortbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-06
Location: Muskegon, MI
Posts: 684
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

If it ends in 2581, then yes. I'm thinking Saturday, since I will be on my way down to Buchanan. Say 4:30pm (Becky said I need to leave room for BS'n time, I don't know what she is talking about :tonka: ), that should leave us plenty of time to get down there.
Let me know if that works?
Shortbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #22
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,372
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus View Post
If it ends in 2581, then yes. I'm thinking Saturday, since I will be on my way down to Buchanan. Say 4:30pm (Becky said I need to leave room for BS'n time, I don't know what she is talking about :tonka: ), that should leave us plenty of time to get down there.
Let me know if that works?
I'll see you Saturday, Jeff & Becky.
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2007, 10:07 PM   #23
robo-3
02 tj
 
robo-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-01-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 752
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Pair of desent window hinges?
robo-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #24
two_much_talk
sit down shut up and ...
 
two_much_talk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-13-06
Location: MI
Posts: 5,674
iTrader: (32)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
A friend on cj-8.com has first shot at it. Have I done business with you before, BTW?


Craig

Yup ! Long time ago...maybe 4 years ago. I also helped Brian drop off a CJ frame for that sweet Inca Gold CJ you had.
two_much_talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #25
Hackfabrication
Hack
 
Hackfabrication's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-18-07
Location: Canton/Michigan
Posts: 445
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Hack - I really don't have any horn buttons worth mentioning. I think I may have one or two in my loft, but they're nothing pretty...Craig
Thanks. I've got two, but both of them are missing the dang clear plastic lens that fits over the Jeep logo. I'll probably just swap the wheel to a Grant.
Hackfabrication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2007, 10:44 AM   #26
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,372
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo-3 View Post
Pair of desent window hinges?
None that I'm prepared to get rid of at this point...sorry.


Quote:
Originally Posted by two_much_talk View Post
Yup ! Long time ago...maybe 4 years ago. I also helped Brian drop off a CJ frame for that sweet Inca Gold CJ you had.
Thanks for refreshing my memory (and sorry I didn't remember). I haven't heard back from the guy on cj-8.com yet, so the TJ seat is yours for the taking if you want to pick it up.


Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #27
two_much_talk
sit down shut up and ...
 
two_much_talk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-13-06
Location: MI
Posts: 5,674
iTrader: (32)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

done ! see ya monday.
two_much_talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #28
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun
 
jeepfreak81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 12,214
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Jacob,

They woudn't be free, but if you're interested in the set of four from this J-10, along with a 5th spare (same style, but crusty rim), I'd sell the 5 of them all with "roller" tires that hold air to you for $30. Let me know if you're interested, and you may be able to talk Adam into hauling them back for you tomorrow.

Craig



Craig, I am in no hurry, I have to double check the trailer axle and make sure that is what it is, that is what my dad told me it took was 'jeep 6 -lug wheels'

When you get to tearing that rig down let me know and I will come get them or arrange to get them over here. I have to put the axle back under the trailer anyway (I bent the one I bought so I have to put the original heavier duty axle back under it)
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2007, 05:49 AM   #29
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,372
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfreak81 View Post
Craig, I am in no hurry, I have to double check the trailer axle and make sure that is what it is, that is what my dad told me it took was 'jeep 6 -lug wheels'

When you get to tearing that rig down let me know and I will come get them or arrange to get them over here. I have to put the axle back under the trailer anyway (I bent the one I bought so I have to put the original heavier duty axle back under it)
The only thing left of the truck is the frame, bed, and rear axle. So, I'd just have to remove the rear wheels/tires from the axle...5-minute job. Let me know when you'd want to get them.

Thanks,
Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2007, 09:26 AM   #30
Jeeperz Creeperz
Senior Member
 
Jeeperz Creeperz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Wyandotte, MI
Posts: 3,120
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via AIM to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via MSN to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via Yahoo to Jeeperz Creeperz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
[*]CJ transmission skid plates (several available)
Looking for a customer, need one for a Dana 300 shipped to 48192.

Not into heavy schmoozing, willing to pay

Thanks!
Jeeperz Creeperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:31 PM   #31
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,372
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeperz Creeperz View Post
Looking for a customer, need one for a Dana 300 shipped to 48192.

Not into heavy schmoozing, willing to pay

Thanks!

Free is fine. Give me a couple days to get it boxed up & shipped, and I'll just let you know what's owed for shipping.


For everyone else, thanks for your patience. I have stuff boxed up, but haven't had a chance to get to UPS yet. I had an unexpected visit this weekend from in-laws, and had folks coming & going all weekend picking up Jeep parts.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:35 PM   #32
drummond
MTU 4x4
 
drummond's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 1,406
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Craig,

Any idea if you have any transfer case linkage pieces/shifter for a Dana 20?
drummond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:36 PM   #33
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.
 
Chief Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-06
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,688
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Do you by chance have a locating plate for an '86 CJ 258?
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:53 PM   #34
78cj7
build it break it learn
 
78cj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-01-06
Location: Ocala FL
Posts: 347
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
The only thing left of the truck is the frame, bed, and rear axle. So, I'd just have to remove the rear wheels/tires from the axle...5-minute job. Let me know when you'd want to get them.

Thanks,
Craig
Man I was hoping the truck would make it to the list , I may be making a trip up in your area soon Craig, does John need help getting his stuff down? Oh and I have a set of window hinges in the shed if you want them.
78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:54 PM   #35
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,372
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummond View Post
Craig,

Any idea if you have any transfer case linkage pieces/shifter for a Dana 20?
No I don't. Sorry Brent.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Do you by chance have a locating plate for an '86 CJ 258?
Do you mean the ~1/8" aluminum plate that mounts between the motor & transmission? Yes, I do have one. It's yours if you want.


Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 08:37 PM   #36
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.
 
Chief Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-06
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,688
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post

Do you mean the ~1/8" aluminum plate that mounts between the motor & transmission? Yes, I do have one. It's yours if you want.


Craig
That's the one. I've been trying to figure out this starter issue for a while now and that's one of the parts I've been told to replace.
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #37
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,372
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
That's the one. I've been trying to figure out this starter issue for a while now and that's one of the parts I've been told to replace.
Did you want to pick it up, or have me ship it to you?

Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #38
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.
 
Chief Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-06
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,688
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Did you want to pick it up, or have me ship it to you?

Craig
If you wouldn't mind shipping it, I would rather do that. I'm either in class or working till 9 every day of the week so I don't know when I would have time to come get it.
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2007, 02:14 PM   #39
Jeeperz Creeperz
Senior Member
 
Jeeperz Creeperz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Wyandotte, MI
Posts: 3,120
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via AIM to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via MSN to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via Yahoo to Jeeperz Creeperz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Free is fine. Give me a couple days to get it boxed up & shipped, and I'll just let you know what's owed for shipping.
PM Sent!
Jeeperz Creeperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Freebies

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.32579 seconds with 77 queries