First Obama says war in Afghanistan wrong - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 17th, 2007, 11:04 PM   #1
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default First Obama says war in Afghanistan wrong

Now he says the Iraq war is wrong and we should be at war with Afghanistan AND go to war with Pakistan.

WTF? Since when do the libs want to go bomb the shit out of the middle east? And a country with nuclear weapons? Wow things are changing.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #2
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

He's said that from the beginning . . . why the news flash for you? Isn't that where Bin Laden was from?
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:22 AM   #3
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,438
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
He's said that from the beginning . . . why the news flash for you? Isn't that where Bin Laden was from?
um no :miff:
kerryann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:25 AM   #4
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,788
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
um no :miff:
actually bin laden is a saudi, but bush is oil buddies with the saudis...so we won't be invading that country.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:52 AM   #5
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
He's said that from the beginning . . . why the news flash for you? Isn't that where Bin Laden was from?
Said what part from the beginning? He is flip flopping on who we should attack. I have a feeling that he would be saying we should be somewhere else no matter where we were.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #6
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
actually bin laden is a saudi, but bush is oil buddies with the saudis...so we won't be invading that country.

Helloooooooooo. Clinton's are in bed with the same Saudi royal family....not to mention Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar and the deputy prime minister of Lebanon all donating MILLIONS EACH to the Clinton war chests.

All Politicians are bought and paid for by special interest groups. It is right? No, I don't think it is. Is it fair to say that the are the only ones that are bought? No, not at all and you would have to be ignorant to even think that the Dems aren't.

WTF Mike? You twist the information or just leave it out all the time. You say you are informed, and not just a sheep. You are so full of crap. You just close your eyes to the full truth and substitute your own truth....actually it's not even your own, it's what the liberals have told you and you simply follow, like the sheep you say you are not. Nothing, not one thing you say can be considered fair, unbiased or even your own thoughts.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #7
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,788
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
actually bin laden is a saudi, but bush is oil buddies with the saudis...so we won't be invading that country.
ok let's go over what i said. Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia...fact.

Bush is friends/partners with the Bin Laden family...fact.

we won't be invading Saudi Arabia...probably not.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #8
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
Said what part from the beginning? He is flip flopping on who we should attack. I have a feeling that he would be saying we should be somewhere else no matter where we were.
He has been against invading to Iraq, the war in Iraq and everything to do with Iraq since the beginning. Bin Laden is hiding (supposedly) in Afghanistan and that is why he thinks we should be there . . . you know, getting the guy that caused 9/11.


Sorry but I don't think the flip flopping argument is going to work for you like it did in the last election with Kerry.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 05:29 PM   #9
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
ok let's go over what i said. Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia...fact.

Bush is friends/partners with the Bin Laden family...fact.

we won't be invading Saudi Arabia...probably not.


Typical liberal bullshit. Report HALF the truth, and then say "well, what I said was the truth."

Half the truth is still only HALF the truth. A statement without context or the complete story is nothing.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 05:30 PM   #10
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
He has been against invading to Iraq, the war in Iraq and everything to do with Iraq since the beginning. Bin Laden is hiding (supposedly) in Afghanistan and that is why he thinks we should be there . . . you know, getting the guy that caused 9/11.


Sorry but I don't think the flip flopping argument is going to work for you like it did in the last election with Kerry.
He was against Afghanistan when we were there. How short your memory is.

And we are still in Afghanistan, it's just not "news" anymore.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:03 PM   #11
Grandman
do i look old !
 
Grandman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Branch Mi
Posts: 9,864
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

He is against what ever is not popular at the moment . Gee i think i just defined a politician now didnt i .
Grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM   #12
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
He was against Afghanistan when we were there. How short your memory is.

And we are still in Afghanistan, it's just not "news" anymore.
Uhhh . . . we are still there I believe but let me go check my short memory.


What bothers you more, the fact that he is a , or that he's BLACK??

Last edited by Chiefwoohaw; August 18th, 2007 at 07:06 PM.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM   #13
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
What bothers you more, the fact that he is a , or that he's BLACK??
Are you a racist?
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #14
Grandman
do i look old !
 
Grandman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Branch Mi
Posts: 9,864
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Im a racist , i dont like you white mofo's or the black ones either .
Grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 09:45 PM   #15
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
Uhhh . . . we are still there I believe but let me go check my short memory.


What bothers you more, the fact that he is a , or that he's BLACK??
wtf?
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #16
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,438
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
Uhhh . . . we are still there I believe but let me go check my short memory.


What bothers you more, the fact that he is a , or that he's BLACK??

I wouldn't vote for a democrat whether they are white, black, or bull dyke....
Even if I liked the person, I know that a candidate is nothing more than a puppet for the party they represent.

FYI....
kerryann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #17
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,827
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman View Post
Im a racist , i dont like you white mofo's or the black ones either .
You natives need to stay out of the workings of our country and worry about your own.





Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #18
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,438
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
You natives need to stay out of the workings of our country and worry about your own.





Where did you get that pic :tonka:

I agree.. get your ass back to the reservation old man...
kerryann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:29 AM   #19
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I wouldn't vote for a democrat whether they are white, black, or bull dyke....
Even if I liked the person, I know that a candidate is nothing more than a puppet for the party they represent.

FYI....
You really think that the is different?
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #20
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,438
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedLove View Post
You really think that the is different?
Did you read what I said? Did I specify a party? I agree more in general with the Republican ideology, but I dont think any one person in any party is truely making their own decisions..
kerryann is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.31119 seconds with 80 queries