|March 4th, 2006, 06:22 PM||#1|
94 nissan altama:Great Daly Driver
Selling a 1994 Nissan Altama GXE
-Green 4 door sedan/ 4 Cylinder Auto
The car was originally my aunt’s car she lived in Texas and drove up here quite often. When she moved up here I bought it with 125,000 miles drove it for a year and a half and then bought a Jeep Cherokee. It has been in my garage ever since and I am trying to sell it to help fix up the Cherokee.
• Nissan Twin-Cam 16 valve engine
• The car runs and drives great-good gas mileage
• Texas car
• 130,XXX miles(mostly highway)
• Power windows
• Power locks
• Cold A/C
• Hot heat
• Aftermarket Kenwood CD player and also aftermarket speakers.
• Newer tires (only 10K on them)
• New radiator (only problem I had)
• Fog lamps
Selling it for $2800 O.B.O.
Last edited by JeepGenocide; March 6th, 2006 at 06:16 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|