Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Need more people like this

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  criminalhate 
#1 ·
I posted up a free Detroit locker that needed some work. John, "criminalhate" jumped on it right away & said he would pick it up tonight.

Then Jeremy "spinsession" pm'd me & said he has a broken locker & needed mine to package together a good one.

I let John know this and he said to let Jeremy have it so he could back on the trail.

Attaboy John!:rock: The world needs more people like you.

#10 ·
I agree, this is awesome, and I like to add four more who recently went above and beyond for me. Uproktoy, (radio) Pavement Pounder (set of roller wheels and tires) cheapthrillb2 (set of 373 gears) and trailjunkie for cartin' my butt to Silver Lake and back.

I know there are more though, that is what I like about this group. (CC even gave me stickers:tonka: :tonka: )

#12 ·
I hate to say that this is not as uncommon as you think. Though it is a very selfless act indeed, zx6e.net has you one upped. There is a rider (Kawasaki NInja) that had to get rid of his bike due to a bad relationship situation. The board is in the process of piecing together a complete one to give to him. I love hearing about stuff like that.

And good for you John.

#15 ·
Good for you man.. Good deeds do pay off.

That is the nice thing about the 4x4 community, we got each others backs. Whether its free/cheap parts, help with an install, or help emptying a fridge of beer :tonka:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.