GL4X4's biggest ass hole - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,487
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default GL4X4's biggest ass hole

Nominate who you want, and I will make a poll

****Note: this is biggest ass hole, not the dumbest or most annoying
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do
 
Hacksaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Isle Of TREASURE, FL
Posts: 11,203
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Sol Goode

Edit: I thought you said biggest dumbass
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 10:01 AM   #3
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

that was fast
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 10:07 AM   #4
Sinister Minister
Sinister Minister
 
Sinister Minister's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-23-07
Location: Waterford
Posts: 2,269
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Me!
Sinister Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM   #5
shredder70
Chillin with the top off.
 
shredder70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-03-06
Location: Caro, michigan. In Tuscola county
Posts: 4,887
iTrader: (33)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Bogginboy...
shredder70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #6
artistic_gore
I own @ halo
 
artistic_gore's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-05-06
Location: Granite Falls, WA
Posts: 1,128
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to artistic_gore
Default

That was quick...


Bigcuntry
artistic_gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:07 PM   #7
STOGIE
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
 
STOGIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-27-06
Location: Standish, MI
Posts: 1,540
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I'm an Asshole!
STOGIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:17 PM   #8
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder70 View Post
Bogginboy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by artistic_gore View Post
That was quick...


Bigcuntry
Biggest asshole, not douchebags.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #9
shredder70
Chillin with the top off.
 
shredder70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-03-06
Location: Caro, michigan. In Tuscola county
Posts: 4,887
iTrader: (33)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOGIE View Post
I'm an Asshole!
Yes.... You are..
shredder70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #10
bigcountrysg
Countryboy
 
bigcountrysg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Willis Michigan
Posts: 1,599
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistic_gore View Post
That was quick...


Bigcuntry
If your going to nominate me for something, at least spell my name right Jack Off.
bigcountrysg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:51 PM   #11
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
If your going to nominate me for something, at least spell my name right Jack Off.
he did. CUNTry

Stop being an e-dickhead and people might lighten up on ya. Keep up and I would guess you will be banned in no time.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #12
bigcountrysg
Countryboy
 
bigcountrysg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Willis Michigan
Posts: 1,599
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce228 View Post
he did. CUNTry

Stop being an e-dickhead and people might lighten up on ya. Keep up and I would guess you will be banned in no time.
banned for doing what, getting ragged on by fukc heads like yourself.
bigcountrysg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:04 PM   #13
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
banned for doing what, getting ragged on by fukc heads like yourself.
you're banned now buddy
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:05 PM   #14
bigcountrysg
Countryboy
 
bigcountrysg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Willis Michigan
Posts: 1,599
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
you're banned now buddy
Oh so what
bigcountrysg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #15
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
banned for doing what, getting ragged on by fukc heads like yourself.
Naw see, you got it all wrong. You came here bitching and whining about how we treat people and how offensive this site is. Then you put your 2 cents in everywhere, even when stated that it wasn't wanted. Toss on that your continually foul mouth and you now see why people find good fun in bashing back. That is right, it isn't like your bashing is unprovoked.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:08 PM   #16
bigcountrysg
Countryboy
 
bigcountrysg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Willis Michigan
Posts: 1,599
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce228 View Post
Naw see, you got it all wrong. You came here bitching and whining about how we treat people and how offensive this site is. Then you put your 2 cents in everywhere, even when stated that it wasn't wanted. Toss on that your continually foul mouth and you now see why people find good fun in bashing back. That is right, it isn't like your bashing is unprovoked.
I would say 60 percent of the time it is unprovoked. The other 40 percent I do provoke it or it is in a thread where bashing is taking place.

I find it if I make a legitimate posting I still get bashed.
bigcountrysg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:10 PM   #17
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,046
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
you're banned now buddy
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #18
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
I would say 60 percent of the time it is unprovoked. The other 40 percent I do provoke it or it is in a thread where bashing is taking place.

I find it if I make a legitimate posting I still get bashed.
You provoked it by being an asshat the second you stepped in the e-door at CC's House of Love.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:14 PM   #19
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
Oh so what
your banned, please stop posting.

Thanks, management
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:14 PM   #20
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,046
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
I would say 60 percent of the time it is unprovoked. The other 40 percent I do provoke it or it is in a thread where bashing is taking place.

I find it if I make a legitimate posting I still get bashed.
If you drop it and don't bring it up for awhile, it will stop. If it bugs you and you get riled up every time, it will never end. We are like that and it will never change. Many have tried to change it but all have failed. Grow think skin and let it roll off.
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.28155 seconds with 80 queries