Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Ebay Asses

2K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  Monkeyevil 
#1 ·
I hate ebay jerks. I sold a computer game to a guy on ebay and because I didn't leave feedback as soon as he paid me he is pissed and wants his money back and wants to ship the game back. WTF!

I told him I don't leave feedback until I know the customer has received the item, thus completing the sale. He said I was "holding him hostage" until he left feedback.

What a F\/ck stick.

#4 ·
That is the exact policy I have. Because if the buyer is pissed and I already left feedback, they will give negative and I have to go through the whole mutual feedback withdrawl process.

I refused to give his money back. It is in the auction description "no returns/refunds."

#7 ·
Yeah, I have done that before for some other reason. I don't want the negative feedback though. I am 100% currently.

I wish google would hurry up already and make their ebay toppling system already...

ebay/paypal needs to just go away
I didn't know google was coming out with one. I like paypal though. Never had a problem with them. I never had a problem with ebay either, just some of the (L)users.

#18 ·
My only beef with paypal is that they take some of your money.....but I guess they are a business and that is how they make money so I can't complain. I have had really good experience with them other than that. A couple of years ago I had a guy who "sold" me an amp (when I was into that crap), and I sent him the money and he never shipped, and I never heard back from him regardless of how many emails I sent him. This wasn't off ebay so I thought I was screwed, but I filed a complaint with Paypal and they had my money back in less than a month.

#11 ·
I hate sellers that do that shit...hold me hostage for feedback.

The buyer needs to pay....that's fucking it....just pay. The seller needs to do all the other work to get positive feedback.

I did a buy it now and paid at the same time for something and it took 3 weeks to get the damn thing and even then it was not right. Round and round and and it never was made right. I left negative....SO DID THE SELLER...W T F ?

Bullshit.....fuck you sellers that hold the buyers hostage. You don't want negative, then ship the shit fast, sell a good product with a good description and don't try to jack people around.

#24 ·
Then you have no leverage when they bitch about something stupid and leave you a negative before you can correct the situation. If you haven't left them a feedback yet, at least they won't feel completed to slam the you with a negative one.

With eBay the transaction is not complete until the buyer is happy. It sucks, but there are so many buyers on there with attitudes on a hair trigger.

#31 ·
Well call me naive or whatever, but when I sell something, I leave feedback as soon as I get my payment. Simple really. I've only had one person leave me a negative in the past 4 years. If you're clear, they don't have a reason to leave negative. I agree that a lot of them are dumbasses though.

#33 ·
Well, I had one guy who wanted to cancel his item after he sent the payment. The item was shipped already and he was pissed that I wouldn't return his money. If I had already left feedback I would have been screwed. He realized he spent more money on the item through ebay than what he could have spent in the store. Not my fault.

Any yes, I will be putting feedback requirements on my auctions from now on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.