The end is near..........derrrrrrrrrrrrr - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM   #1
Ditchdigger
Natural Born Wierdo
 
Ditchdigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-07
Location: Shanty Creek Michigan
Posts: 102
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default The end is near..........derrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello peeps.................I wanna talk about the future of the United States and the world in general.

I think we are headed to a ugly death.....I better sharpen my knife. Deer skin is tough stuff.
Ditchdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:21 PM   #2
bigjay
The Man Myth And Legend
 
bigjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: i can piss on the allegan and barry county line at the same time.. ...
Posts: 5,121
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

once again :dunie:
bigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #3
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,759
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

We need to stop helping people with aids, and eliminate welfare. Then we will be all set in 3-4 years
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #4
Ditchdigger
Natural Born Wierdo
 
Ditchdigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-07
Location: Shanty Creek Michigan
Posts: 102
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

LOL I am not sure what your saying ?

Aids I understand...stop helping em they infect everybody and we all die, but thats happening already

Welfare..........plz explain. Do you think by taking from the poor something will happen ?
Ditchdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #5
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,759
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
LOL I am not sure what your saying ?

Aids I understand...stop helping em they infect everybody and we all die, but thats happening already

Welfare..........plz explain. Do you think by taking from the poor something will happen ?
Yes, by the working class donating their earnings to help the lazy, we are messing up natural selection. If people without jobs don't have food, they can't eat, so they starve. Then people with jobs will be less taxed, and the cost of living will drop, and happiness levels will rise.

But in reality, if people on welfare were cut off, they wouldn't really starve. Well, some will, but most will become functional civilians and contribute to society.

If you give a stray dog a steak every day, it will probably quit looking for food in other places. It will keep going back to the hand that feeds it.

I don't mean aids will kill everybody, aids will kill the people who are to stupid not to have sex with everybody.

If we dumped the aids money into cancer research, it would be much better
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #6
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Yes, by the working class donating their earnings to help the lazy, we are messing up natural selection. If people without jobs don't have food, they can't eat, so they starve. Then people with jobs will be less taxed, and the cost of living will drop, and happiness levels will rise.

But in reality, if people on welfare were cut off, they wouldn't really starve. Well, some will, but most will become functional civilians and contribute to society.

If you give a stray dog a steak every day, it will probably quit looking for food in other places. It will keep going back to the hand that feeds it.

I don't mean aids will kill everybody, aids will kill the people who are to stupid not to have sex with everybody.

If we dumped the aids money into cancer research, it would be much better
X2, too many lazy people. And then when they have kids their kids have the exact same mentality.
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #7
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,759
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjkid View Post
X2, too many lazy people. And then when they have kids their kids have the exact same mentality.
That is correct. So to stop the downward spiral into a welfare country, we must eliminate all the dead beats now to further stop their reproduction.

Cut welfare, and they will move to canada, shoot themselves, find a job, or starve to death.

problem solved.

Now don't get me wrong, Government assistance should be used for special cases, but not where the main recipient could be working.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #8
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

System abusers spawn system abusers.

I do, however, think that crime will shoot up significantly if you try to make them work. :-|
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #9
Ditchdigger
Natural Born Wierdo
 
Ditchdigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-07
Location: Shanty Creek Michigan
Posts: 102
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

HA HA HA I can see you have never had to go on Welfare...............I have and I spent several years running a homeless shelter..............I have alot of expereince with the Poor.....You are so wrong. I am still Poor and raised 4 kids. 3 of my kids are on there own and one is in college..they are poor but not lazy. I have always had a job. I have been on and off welfare 8 outa 20 years of raising my kids. That is the same case for the vast majority of peopel on welfare.

Lazy people can't get on welfare...Men cant get on welfare without a job ...only single moms with kids can get welfare with no job. Learn your facts before you shooot from the hip. The days of fat black chicks picking up checks driving Caddies are long gone.


If you think getting ride of the poor will save the world you in for a suprize..poor people know how to survive without a Bigmac and pizza.............Poor people will be the ones who have the skills to survive....while you "well to do "finger pointers will be starving and crying about no twinkies

Last edited by Ditchdigger; July 5th, 2007 at 07:56 PM.
Ditchdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #10
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Arm Steve View Post
Momma picks up the check and Daddy slings the crack.
what about Jr.?
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:06 PM   #11
bigjay
The Man Myth And Legend
 
bigjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: i can piss on the allegan and barry county line at the same time.. ...
Posts: 5,121
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Yes, by the working class donating their earnings to help the lazy, we are messing up natural selection. If people without jobs don't have food, they can't eat, so they starve. Then people with jobs will be less taxed, and the cost of living will drop, and happiness levels will rise.

But in reality, if people on welfare were cut off, they wouldn't really starve. Well, some will, but most will become functional civilians and contribute to society.

If you give a stray dog a steak every day, it will probably quit looking for food in other places. It will keep going back to the hand that feeds it.

I don't mean aids will kill everybody, aids will kill the people who are to stupid not to have sex with everybody.

If we dumped the aids money into cancer research, it would be much better
x300658..
bigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #12
Ditchdigger
Natural Born Wierdo
 
Ditchdigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-07
Location: Shanty Creek Michigan
Posts: 102
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

What a bunch of dildo's................I know all about Detriot and your still wrong.
Ditchdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #13
zekexj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 05-25-07
Location: Muskegon Michigan
Posts: 248
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Yes, by the working class donating their earnings to help the lazy, we are messing up natural selection. If people without jobs don't have food, they can't eat, so they starve. Then people with jobs will be less taxed, and the cost of living will drop, and happiness levels will rise.

But in reality, if people on welfare were cut off, they wouldn't really starve. Well, some will, but most will become functional civilians and contribute to society.

If you give a stray dog a steak every day, it will probably quit looking for food in other places. It will keep going back to the hand that feeds it.

I don't mean aids will kill everybody, aids will kill the people who are to stupid not to have sex with everybody.

If we dumped the aids money into cancer research, it would be much better
Hell yes! This guy knows what he is talkin bout'
zekexj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #14
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Arm Steve View Post
Pimpin' out his sister. Trust me I've seen it all.
Keepin his pimp hand strong i see
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #15
mudd_jumper
Senior Member
 
mudd_jumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-20-05
Location: Macomb Twp,MI
Posts: 5,126
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
HA HA HA I can see you have never had to go on Welfare...............I have and I spent several years running a homeless shelter..............I have alot of expereince with the Poor.....You are so wrong. I am still Poor and raised 4 kids. 3 of my kids are on there own and one is in college..they are poor but not lazy. I have always had a job. I have been on and off welfare 8 outa 20 years of raising my kids. That is the same case for the vast majority of peopel on welfare.

Lazy people can't get on welfare...Men cant get on welfare without a job ...only single moms with kids can get welfare with no job. Learn your facts before you shooot from the hip. The days of fat black chicks picking up checks driving Caddies are long gone.


If you think getting ride of the poor will save the world you in for a suprize..poor people know how to survive without a Bigmac and pizza.............Poor people will be the ones who have the skills to survive....while you "well to do "finger pointers will be starving and crying about no twinkies
that right there seems to have some conflict there. When I was on welfare and wic for the baby. I was able to eat steak on it when I "made enough money" to get off welfare I could not afford to buy hamburger. What is wrong with that picture? Why would you want to get off when you can eat better on it? I had pride and self respect and wanted off and not to teach my kids it was ok to just take hand outs.
mudd_jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #16
bigjay
The Man Myth And Legend
 
bigjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: i can piss on the allegan and barry county line at the same time.. ...
Posts: 5,121
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

come to kzoo youll see it
bigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:15 PM   #17
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,584
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
If you think getting ride of the poor will save the world you in for a suprize..poor people know how to survive without a Bigmac and pizza.............Poor people will be the ones who have the skills to survive....while you "well to do "finger pointers will be starving and crying about no twinkies
No one saying that we should get rid of poor people. They're saying we should quit taking money from the people with money and giving it to the poor. If poor people know how to survive without money great, let them.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #18
Ditchdigger
Natural Born Wierdo
 
Ditchdigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-07
Location: Shanty Creek Michigan
Posts: 102
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Welfare is not a hand out.................This thread degenerated into a "insert racial slur here" bashing, poor people slinging fest.....too bad

Thing about people who have never been without....they are ignorant. Being poor is not a condition it's a result.

The poor know how to live with money and without

The well to do can only live with it


Well I am outta this thread.........

Last edited by Ditchdigger; July 5th, 2007 at 08:20 PM.
Ditchdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #19
Rattler
Home Sweet Homicide
 
Rattler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-17-06
Location: Bei City
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Before Welfare the gov't had the soup lines. At least someone had to get off their ass to go get the freebie.
Rattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:22 PM   #20
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
Welfare is not a hand out.................This thread degenerated into a "insert racial slur here" bashing, poor people slinging fest.....too bad

Thing about people who have never been without....they are ignorant. Being poor is not a condition it's a result.

The poor know how to live with money and without

The well to do can only live with it


Well I am outta this thread.........
By using the N word you made this thread a black people bashing thread. We never brought race into this, you did.
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.29608 seconds with 80 queries