Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2003 Gsx-r 600 Sold

2K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  barry1me 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
Not to be a nitpicking chump, but Suzuki no longer makes an 1100..

They have the GSXR1000 and GSXR1300 Hayabusa.... I had an 06 Hayabusa after a 1000RR (Honda) and 2 600s (F2 & F4i)... But I agree, there is nothing more exciting that cracking the throttle on one of those bad boys... On the track of course....

#11 ·
interested. can you get more pics of the road rash and/or any damage from it being laid down?

#13 ·
I posted more pics showing the rash on the fairing. The picture from the right rear shows a little black spot on the rear cowl there is about a 6 inch rash mark. The Yosh wasnt on the bike when it was laid down, its pretty new. The bike is perfectly rideable the way it is. Its actually not that bad of rash. It would have been much worse if he didnt take the brunt of the fall:tonka: If you really wanted to make the bike nice...fairing on ebay $150-200, new brake lever $8, and have the cowls touched up, and it would look like it had never been down.

#17 ·
ok... i think i have a buyer for my quad. is there any way i can get in contact with your bro directly? where is the bike? carleton? where is that in relation to ann arbor?

#19 ·
ok... im gonna meet with the guy that wants my quad this afternoon. ill PM you later today and get your number/address

#20 ·
one more quick thing.... do you have title in hand to sign over? or would i have to wait around for him to come back from ou of the country? clear title?

kind of irrelevant, but what size jacket/helmet? ;)

-Jordan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.