Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Complete Explorer 8.8 disks/4.10s, SOLD

965 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Pete M 
#1 · (Edited)
4.10 gears, 74k miles, open diff, good rotors/pads/shoes, calipers are not frozen. Asking $300 for the axle.
I am in 48193. I can delivery out to 3 or 4 hours if you pay for fuel. Find the distance between us and multiply by 0.25 to estimate the cost. (example: if you're 60 miles away the fuel cost would be about $15) Shipping is also available for anyone further away. Cost is about $100 for the vast majority of the lower 48 and there is free delivery right to your door.
I accept payment through Paypal.com, or of course cash, money order or even a check (but not until it clears).
petermontie@hotmail.com
Thanks,
--Pete

Edit: I now have a dead TJ rear axle for sale if anyone wants the brackets for this 8.8. That way your Jeep can stay driveable while you're building the 8.8 and then you can sell your current axle whole to recoup some of your money.

See less See more
#3 ·
I now have a dead TJ rear axle for sale if anyone wants the brackets for this 8.8. That way your Jeep can stay driveable while you're building the 8.8 and then you can sell your current axle whole to recoup some of your money.
--Pete

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.