|May 23rd, 2007, 09:05 PM||#1|
Support the Sport!
Join Date: 11-11-05
Location: Harrison Twp, MI
Drummond Island May 19 & 20 Plus grandcherokee's wedding
My pics from the weekend. I don't have any wedding photos since I was standing in it and hands were busy with other camera's but I have a few wheelin' shots
This was a shake down run for a couple of Jeeps, Mine, Aaron's, John's (SuperYooper), and Mike's (xjtecvol) first offroad experience ever (no pics sorry Mike).
Aaron (friend not on board) XJ freshly lifted and exocaged and skidplated with ford 8.8 rear 4.56 welded and a lockright in the Dana 30. Running 33" TSL's front and custom grooved Boggers rear, 9500lb winch. The short arms are temporary until he can make some longs
Here's Karen (grandcherokee) 94YJ 3.5 BDS 2" body, 1" shackle 4.0 auto, XJ long side conversion, ARB in the D30, OBA, 33" SSR's with a few extra grooves, Warn 9.5ti
Bad coil - luckily, I had a spare
John (SuperYooper) - Old school YJ renegade with a 350 and a fresh tranny swap & long side xj shaft conversion, 34" LTB's, 9500lb winch - did iI say this thing had a 350??? sounds killer
Matt (me - sodapop) 95 YJ w/ Dana 44 front w/5.13's, F8.8 rear with Aussie and 5.13's, 35" MTR's front 35" grooved Boggers rear, Homebrew highline hood and custom tube fenders, SOA front, BDS 3.5" SUA in the rear, Warn 9.5ti.
My 35 on the Driver front is about 2-4" under the surface
Son of a ... Broken mainleaf
|May 24th, 2007, 08:59 AM||#8|
Here's the stats on mine:
1990 Jeep Wrangler
- 3.5" BDS suspension lift
- Rancho 9000 series 9-way adjustable shocks
- M.O.R.E. greaseable boomerang shackles front and back (approx. 1" lift)
- JKS quick disconnects (sway bar and track bar are removed completely now)
- 2" body lift with new poly body mounts
- Rebuilt Chevy 350 motor bored .040 over with new Q-Jet carb, HEI
- Dual exhaust using stock chebby cast manifolds, ProFlo mufflers
- Edlebrock signature series aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
- Edlebrock aluminum intake manifold
- Oil filter relocation kit
- Rebuilt TH350 transmission with hybrid Allison/GM torque converter
- AA TH350 to NP231 adapter plate
- Hurst T-Grip style shifter
- NP231 with AA HD SYE, new chain
- New CV (double-cardan) rear DS
- New heavy-duty front DS
- Griffin aluminum radiator w/trans cooler circuit and Novak mounting brackets
- Flex-a-lite Black Magic 2800 cfm electric fan w/in-cab toggle switch for deep water
- Ford 8.8 rear-end with disk brakes, open diff, new rotors, 4.10's
- D30 front-end with Lockrite locker, upgraded to 297x axleshafts and XJ long shaft conversion, 4.10's.
- Atlas 9500lb. winch, recovery points front and back
- Uniden CB (broken)
- Pioneer CD player/radio
- Optima Redtop battery
- (5) 34"x10.5" Super Swamper LTB's mounted on 15x8 black steelies, bead balanced
- JCR Offroad custom rear bumper with D-ring mounts and receiver hitch
- JCR Offroad 1-ton steering
- (2) KC daylighters mounted to the windshield at mirror location
- Megellan Meridian Color GPS w/topo maps
Last edited by SuperYooper; May 24th, 2007 at 03:46 PM.
|May 24th, 2007, 10:50 AM||#12|
Big water crossing, Matt broke a main leaf coming out of it, this is Aaron emerging from the water -
Matt's broken spring, fortunately it jammed itself into the hanger, and we were about 150 yards from the exit gate.
Last edited by SuperYooper; May 24th, 2007 at 03:25 PM.
|May 24th, 2007, 03:52 PM||#18|
|May 24th, 2007, 03:57 PM||#19|
More photos - these were taken by my girlfriend Cathy -
Sunset at the campground:
Ken and Me yucking it up around the campfire -
Brian and Matt at camp -
Last edited by SuperYooper; May 24th, 2007 at 04:04 PM.