|May 8th, 2007, 10:50 PM||#1|
Join Date: 08-03-06
Location: New Baltimore
Located in St. Helen. Selling for a friend up there. $3,500.00 NO TRADES
Great condition, street legal dune buggy sand rail.
Loaded with extras. 2004 Michigan title.
1,285 miles on a totally rebuilt 1641 VW engine.
1. 1641cc engine
2. Align bored
3. New rod, crank and cam bearings
4. New forged rods
5. New 87mm Mahle pistons
6. Engine has been completely balanced
7. New Weber 294*/.441 cam. Built with new lifters
8. New 040 heads with exhaust cut .020
9. Aftermarket oil relief and pressure valves.
10. New valve covers and chrome engine accessories.
11. K/N filter with Outerwear cover.
12. 2 barrel Carter carb on an aftermarket intake.
13. Headers with a Supertrapp muffler/spark arrestor
14. New oil pump, ignition system
15. Engine oil cooler
16. 4.37 ratio transmission
Again this rig is fully street legal per Michigan law.
Rancho rear shocks.
Bucket seats with harnesses.
Fresh brakes. Newer battery. Ready to run and have fun.
Included with this sale are the following spare parts
2 x 1600 long blocks
2 sets of rear wheels/tires
Spare set of front tires
2 exhaust systems
Front cowl/hood section in primer. Ready to install if desired.
Adult owned and garage kept. A terrific turn key ride.
$3,500.00 NO TRADES
Delivery aval. within 200 mile radius of St.Helen @.50 per mile
Also a T-Trailer is aval. for an additional $450.00
|November 13th, 2011, 12:59 PM||#4|
I work out
Join Date: 02-10-09
Location: Fenton, mi
If your thinking about dealing with JoshuaCripe read the link below first!!