911 conspiracy.... - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 12th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #1
cwk33041
Senior Member
 
cwk33041's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-06
Location: Livonia & Houghton, MI
Posts: 804
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 911 conspiracy....

http://www.break.com/index/loose_cha...mechanics.html

I think these kids got their ass handed to them by the popoular mechanic's editors.
cwk33041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 12th, 2007, 11:34 AM   #2
Dr. Kate
Doctor begins with D.O.
 
Dr. Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-10-07
Location: Okemos, MI
Posts: 260
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwk33041 View Post

I think these kids got their ass handed to them by the popoular mechanic's editors.
I agree.

I'm ashamed at how ignorant my generation is...
Dr. Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #3
3-foot
Senior Member
 
3-foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-06
Location: Springfield Township, Mi
Posts: 1,130
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Paging chiefwhoohaw....chiefwhoohaw please come to the misinformation desk....

3-foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 01:03 PM   #4
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,046
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Kate View Post
I agree.

I'm ashamed at how ignorant my generation is...
No reason to be ashamed. Every generation has it's dumb asses. Wheather it's spitting on Vietnaw vets or believing this crap. All of us have shallow enders(gene pool) in our generations.
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 01:05 PM   #5
BowtieWrangler
Senior Member
 
BowtieWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-06
Location: Detroit
Posts: 446
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

since no one else has done it yet.................Repost, and realistically which everyway you believe the popular mechanics guys didnt really have answers in the debate, both sides didnt do a very good job
BowtieWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM   #6
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieWrangler View Post
since no one else has done it yet.................Repost, and realistically which everyway you believe the popular mechanics guys didnt really have answers in the debate, both sides didnt do a very good job
x2 but I wonder how much the Bush administration was paying the Popular Mechanics guys :tonka:

I would believe that it was an act of terrorism if the Bush Administration would do three things. 1) Show the video of the the Missle/Plane that hit the Pentagon. 2) Give some sort of evidence of the actual black box that was on the supposed plane that crashed in Penn. and 3) explain how two huge buildings fall down, straight down and land in a nice neat little piles.

Until then I will always believe in the conspiracy. It's sad to see that so many people just go along with what their government tells them . . . . and for a more recent example of that would be all those WMDs that we can't find in Iraq and all the soilders that have died because of that lie.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 04:32 PM   #7
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
x2 but I wonder how much the Bush administration was paying the Popular Mechanics guys :tonka:

I would believe that it was an act of terrorism if the Bush Administration would do three things. 1) Show the video of the the Missle/Plane that hit the Pentagon. 2) Give some sort of evidence of the actual black box that was on the supposed plane that crashed in Penn. and 3) explain how two huge buildings fall down, straight down and land in a nice neat little piles.

Until then I will always believe in the conspiracy. It's sad to see that so many people just go along with what their government tells them . . . . and for a more recent example of that would be all those WMDs that we can't find in Iraq and all the soilders that have died because of that lie.
#1 and #2- Do you think police departments should publicize all videos or photos of victims to the public knows for sure who the killer was?

#3- They're designed that way ya dumbass. If a building fails structurally, do you think it should just come apart and fly all over the place? Everything in design and engineering has stress risers, and some of those are intentional so a particular part fails in a certain fashion or area. Architecture is no different.

Your last paragraph- It's sad to see a free thinker take all of his thoughts off of biased media sources.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 04:38 PM   #8
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
#1 and #2- Do you think police departments should publicize all videos or photos of victims to the public knows for sure who the killer was?
Why wouldn't they? It shows that they went out and got the correct person that committed the crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
#3- They're designed that way ya dumbass. If a building fails structurally, do you think it should just come apart and fly all over the place? Everything in design and engineering has stress risers, and some of those are intentional so a particular part fails in a certain fashion or area. Architecture is no different.
No, they were designed to never fall down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Your last paragraph- It's sad to see a free thinker take all of his thoughts off of biased media sources.
LOL . . . you still believe the lies. Awesome.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #9
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,046
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

First off, I do NOT believe that the government was involved.

I do think that it's ok for the plane hitting the Pentagon to be shown. It's been long enough.

I also believe that Drew has a right to believe whatever the hell he wants and speak his mind as long as he's respectful of the victems, which he has been IIRC.

Finally, let me repeat, I do NOT agree with him.
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #10
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Why wouldn't they? It shows that they went out and got the correct person that committed the crime.
Legal issues.


No, they were designed to never fall down.
You take what I said out of context. No shit they aren't designed to fall down, but if/when things fail, they're designed to fail a particular way. Not to mention there have been numerous articles already about why the buildings fell the way they did.


LOL . . . you still believe the lies. Awesome.
I believe the facts I see and make my own opinions on them. You call them lies...so be it. I can see the grey area in black and white things. You see psychedelic colors. d
.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #11
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
.
I see thousands that have DIED in black and white in Iraq do to those lies. Is death a Grey matter to you??
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:29 PM   #12
Dr. Kate
Doctor begins with D.O.
 
Dr. Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-10-07
Location: Okemos, MI
Posts: 260
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
No, they were designed to never fall down.
In what reality do buildings NEVER fall down. You can build them to withstand winds, earthquakes (to a certain extent), and other natural disasters, but you cannot build a building that NEVER falls down. Buildings are built to fall (if they must) in on themselves, into nice neat piles, so as to minimize the damage done to neighboring buildings, ESPECIALLY in cities like New York, Chicago, and LA.

You really shouldn't believe everything you hear from the liberal media.
Dr. Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #13
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
I see thousands that have DIED in black and white in Iraq do to those lies. Is death a Grey matter to you??
I've waited a very long time. I've kept you off my ignore list for a long time because I like a good argument from time to time. However, I can't stand arguing on topics where the other person has there head shoved so far up their ass that you can't have a decent argument.

And yes, death is a grey matter to me, because there are many different ways you can die and there are differences in what you die for.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #14
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
I've waited a very long time. I've kept you off my ignore list for a long time because I like a good argument from time to time. However, I can't stand arguing on topics where the other person has there head shoved so far up their ass that you can't have a decent argument.

And yes, death is a grey matter to me, because there are many different ways you can die and there are differences in what you die for.

I'm still trying to figure out how death is a GREY matter when you are either alive or dead. And no matter how you die you are still dead. It must be more of that liberal media that is making me confused.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #15
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Kate View Post
In what reality do buildings NEVER fall down. You can build them to withstand winds, earthquakes (to a certain extent), and other natural disasters, but you cannot build a building that NEVER falls down. Buildings are built to fall (if they must) in on themselves, into nice neat piles, so as to minimize the damage done to neighboring buildings, ESPECIALLY in cities like New York, Chicago, and LA.

You really shouldn't believe everything you hear from the liberal media.
Yes, they are built like that so that when they are Imploded they fall in nice/neat piles as we saw it happen on 9/11.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:41 PM   #16
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how death is a GREY matter when you are either alive or dead. And no matter how you die you are still dead. It must be more of that liberal media that is making me confused.
So you see no difference in suicide or dying for a cause? Dying by strapping dynamite on your chest and blowing families up compared to dying because you threw yourself over a grenade to save your fellow Marines?

You're not on ignore yet because sometimes your responses just amuse and amaze me too much.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:45 PM   #17
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
So you see no difference in suicide or dying for a cause? Dying by strapping dynamite on your chest and blowing families up compared to dying because you threw yourself over a grenade to save your fellow Marines?

You're not on ignore yet because sometimes your responses just amuse and amaze me too much.
I'm sure the families of suicide bombers (who believe that they were doing a good deed) and the familes of fallen soilders (who also beleive that they were doing a good deed) both grieve equally.

It's all the brought back to the concept of different cultures.

Last edited by Chiefwoohaw; April 12th, 2007 at 06:02 PM.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:52 PM   #18
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
I'm sure the families of suicide bombers (who believe that they were doing a good deed) and the familes of fallen soilders Iwho also beleive that they were doing a good deed) both grieve equally.

It's all the brought back to the concept of different cultures.
Nice way to dodge half of what I said.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #19
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Nice way to dodge half of what I said.
Why? They are both dead and it's pretty black and white. I'll address other things you say after I figure out how you can not see death as being black or white, alive or dead.

Both the bomber and soilder died for the same cause. One I agree with and one that I don't agree with but they both felt that they were doing right at the time.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #20
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Yes, they are built like that so that when they are Imploded they fall in nice/neat piles as we saw it happen on 9/11.
Ok, show me a building that high that has been struck by an airliner that high that fell differently.

Dumbass





As for the pentagon vid...there HAS been footage released. It was a stop motion, surveillance camera, you see the tip, then the tail, then the smoke.


It just pisses me off when jackasses post bullshit about this. I lost friends that day and our government didn't murder them. I feel that things could have been done better prior to the attack, but that stems back to more then just Bush. SEVERAL administrations on both side failed on this one.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.38305 seconds with 80 queries