Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Pictures and Video A forum for 4x4 related photos and videos







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 1st, 2006, 05:39 PM   #21
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Dearborn Heights, Mi
Posts: 14,390
iTrader: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker
Whos burban is that?

Thats some hardcore burban wheeling... I don't see alot of those on the trails.. Nice pics

GMC94Sonoma he wheels the hell outa that thing... tranny went last yr. not his front axle's tryin to say goodbye :
I still can't beleive my little sonoma on bald tires pulled that thing outa the muck.
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2006, 05:42 PM   #22
GMCsonoma94
1 wheel peel
 
GMCsonoma94's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,577
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to GMCsonoma94
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker
Whos burban is that?

Thats some hardcore burban wheeling... I don't see alot of those on the trails.. Nice pics
thats all me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey
GMC's He's on his second rebuild of his 4L60e I believe. Blew it up once at Silver Lake.
why is my trans brought into this? i blew her up good once, and a previous owner got a crappy rebuild when he got it stuck in a mud hole and just kept slammin forward to reverse.
GMCsonoma94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2006, 05:44 PM   #23
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Dearborn Heights, Mi
Posts: 14,390
iTrader: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCsonoma94
thats all me



why is my trans brought into this? i blew her up good once, and a previous owner got a crappy rebuild when he got it stuck in a mud hole and just kept slammin forward to reverse.
Didnt u buy it off Val's Dad ?
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM   #24
GMCsonoma94
1 wheel peel
 
GMCsonoma94's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,577
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to GMCsonoma94
yea but thats not who blew it up it was the original owner.
GMCsonoma94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2006, 05:55 PM   #25
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,875
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCsonoma94
thats all me



why is my trans brought into this? i blew her up good once, and a previous owner got a crappy rebuild when he got it stuck in a mud hole and just kept slammin forward to reverse.
Just showin' off how hardcore you are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.08624 seconds with 20 queries