Is America Ready For a Black Pres? - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:20 PM   #21
vwBOY
it's how i roll
 
vwBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-04-06
Location: howell, mi
Posts: 1,937
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaineWasHere View Post
I have a learning disability that prevents me from spelling pheneticly. The only way I know how to spell words is to memorize how to spell them. So words that I don't use often or that are complex I often spell incorectly.
no shit i think thats how everyone remmebers how to spell ur not the only one. what do you think everyone else carries a pocket dictionary around in there back pocket
vwBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:31 PM   #22
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

If there is a black person or a woman that runs for president, there are enough stupid people out there to vote for them because they are black, or because they are a woman. The majority of black people will vote for a black president just because he is black.
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 07:23 PM   #23
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFearMe View Post
If there is a black person or a woman that runs for president, there are enough stupid people out there to vote for them because they are black, or because they are a woman. The majority of black people will vote for a black president just because he is black.
i disagree i think a majority of black people wont vote at all
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 07:33 PM   #24
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglide View Post
i disagree i think a majority of black people wont vote at all
I disagree because there is enough worthless thugs that would make it a point to vote for a black man, but they would never vote between to white men, because "no matter which white foo gets it, they still gonna try ta keep da black man down"
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:15 PM   #25
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFearMe View Post
I disagree because there is enough worthless thugs that would make it a point to vote for a black man, but they would never vote between to white men, because "no matter which white foo gets it, they still gonna try ta keep da black man down"
you mean they know about the keeping them down plan
i was doing my part to keep it a secret
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:17 PM   #26
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglide View Post
you mean they know about the keeping them down plan
i was doing my part to keep it a secret
Me too. Now we are going to have to oppress jews or something. :tonka:
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:21 PM   #27
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFearMe View Post
Me too. Now we are going to have to oppress jews or something. :tonka:
i cant with the jews, have a cose jewish friend, pluss there dam hard too fool and already own everything,
dont know any mexicans, and i hear there hard workers
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:27 PM   #28
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglide View Post
i cant with the jews, have a cose jewish friend, pluss there dam hard too fool and already own everything,
dont know any mexicans, and i hear there hard workers
The only mexican I know is Nena, so we could start there. :tonka:

Or we could really f**k with people and start wearing Fubu and Lugz and oppress white people.
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:36 PM   #29
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFearMe View Post
The only mexican I know is Nena, so we could start there. :tonka:

Or we could really f**k with people and start wearing Fubu and Lugz and oppress white people.
i seem to remember a guy in my highschool trying that, didnt seem to work very well though
as for opressing nena j that would be a good start.
remember
think globaly
act localy
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:38 PM   #30
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglide View Post
i seem to remember a guy in my highschool trying that, didnt seem to work very well though
as for opressing nena j that would be a good start.
remember
think globaly
act localy
I am down for whatever, just let me know. I have been looking for an excuse to get some baby blue timberlands.
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:49 PM   #31
Hal9000
I Ride a Bike
 
Hal9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 2,336
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Hal9000
Default

shit, black people say that obama isn't black, because he never had the "being black while growing up experience"

maybe they just want some one like detroits mayor? a thug, because that's what they support and through the most money at in their community/social arena
Hal9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM   #32
Hal9000
I Ride a Bike
 
Hal9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 2,336
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Hal9000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFearMe View Post
Me too. Now we are going to have to oppress jews or something. :tonka:
eh the jewish population in this country is extremely over represented, and this was comming from jewish friends of mine hahaha
Hal9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:57 PM   #33
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,460
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFearMe View Post
If there is a black person or a woman that runs for president, there are enough stupid people out there to vote for them because they are black, or because they are a woman. The majority of black people will vote for a black president just because he is black.
Which is why I think we'll see a woman before a black. Women make up about 50% of the population, Blacks only make up about 12%
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:58 PM   #34
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Which is why I think we'll see a woman before a black. Women make up about 50% of the population, Blacks only make up about 12%
Good point. And there are a lot of Feminazis out there that would vote for her.
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM   #35
BlaineWasHere
GVSU Jeeper
 
BlaineWasHere's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-05-06
Location: G-Rap
Posts: 1,352
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BlaineWasHere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwBOY View Post
no shit i think thats how everyone remmebers how to spell ur not the only one. what do you think everyone else carries a pocket dictionary around in there back pocket
Either you missed the point or don't understand.

You can sound words out if you don't know how to spell them... I can't
BlaineWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 07:09 PM   #36
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i don't care if the president is black, red, green , orange or polka dotted. as long as he/she does a good job of running the country and doesn't touch my guns or jeep. but no more Clinton's.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.21922 seconds with 68 queries