Psycho Conservative Pundits... - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 18th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #41
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

are they typing this for you? wink once if your being held hostage and need me to get help
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:03 PM   #42
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,881
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Then, i suppose there are the Lies that Bush told us, but none of you think that was a crime.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 12:42 AM   #43
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,881
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Chuck Schumer says that they have evidence that Alberto Gonzales lied under oath.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...ed-under-oath/
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 01:01 AM   #44
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Yea, Clinton never lied under oath....
















:tonka:

Lemme guess...that was different, that didn't count, that wasn't the same :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 09:39 AM   #45
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,881
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

always gotta have the ...clinton did it!... too bad what he lied about was something in his personal life that had no bearing on anything in the government.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 10:13 AM   #46
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
always gotta have the ...clinton did it!... too bad what he lied about was something in his personal life that had no bearing on anything in the government.
So getting blowjobs in the White House, making the U.S. Presidency look like a complete joke had absolutely no bearing on the government? The investigation that went into it had no bearing on the government?

Please tell me I'm hearing you correctly.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 10:20 AM   #47
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,881
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

i don't think he looked like a joke. In fact, didn't his approval rating go HIGHER after the investigation??


but please, let's not talk about clinton anymore.

*sarcasm*

but Nixon...

*sarcasm*
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 11:35 AM   #48
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
i don't think he looked like a joke. In fact, didn't his approval rating go HIGHER after the investigation??


but please, let's not talk about clinton anymore.

*sarcasm*

but Nixon...

*sarcasm*
Maybe so...but I think you're presenting it as if it was something very small and unimportant when I think it is a little more than that.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #49
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,881
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Maybe so...but I think you're presenting it as if it was something very small and unimportant when I think it is a little more than that.
yes i do consider it small and unimportant.

hmm. lying about a blowjob in the oval office...or lying about a "slam dunk" that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and starting a war that makes our country look awful and being responsible for the deaths of over 3000 American troops who died in vain.

hmm.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #50
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,607
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
always gotta have the ...clinton did it!... too bad what he lied about was something in his personal life that had no bearing on anything in the government.
I disagree, as it took place in the White House - that's not his personal life any longer, especially when it gave someone w/o clearance access to sensitive material; or worse yet access to harm him.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #51
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
yes i do consider it small and unimportant.

hmm. lying about a blowjob in the oval office...or lying about a "slam dunk" that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and starting a war that makes our country look awful and being responsible for the deaths of over 3000 American troops who died in vain.

hmm.
You're in bed with the media too much. Free thinker my ass. Do your own research, and make sure you have the facts to back your opinions. You make assumptions way too much on incomplete facts. Until you have complete security clearance for the info on everything having to do with this subject matter, I wouldn't be so hasty to draw such concrete conclusions.

I don't know if there were WMD's or not. Telling Saddam exactly when inspectors were going to be there to investigate is stupid. They walk into a warehouse and find outlines in the dusty ground of where a large box used to be. The man was pretty smart, and didn't play by the rules.

Say there weren't any WMDs. It was only a matter of time before Saddam or someone else within that whole regime got their hands on one. Terrorists might always be looking short term...blowing themselves up thinking it's making a huge difference. I think Saddam had a long term plan and was waiting for the right opportunity to make his move.

Anyways...lying is lying...no matter what it's about. Ideally, the President shouldn't lie, period.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #52
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
always gotta have the ...clinton did it!... too bad what he lied about was something in his personal life that had no bearing on anything in the government.
Like I said, I knew you would say it was different, it was :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

That is not the only thing he lied about. How short the lib's memory is.:tonka:
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM   #53
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
Like I said, I knew you would say it was different, it was :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

That is not the only thing he lied about. How short the lib's memory is.:tonka:

My memory is short but when W lies as much as he has it's pretty hard to forget even a few of them. I forget more because I can't keep them straight then for any other reason.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:48 PM   #54
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,586
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Free thinker my ass.
No, thats woohaw that thinks he's a free thinker because he swollows every non main stream goof ball idea that comes along.

sova's the liberal that thinks he's a moderate but either way is apperrently incapable of independant thought so he just regergitates what he hears elswhere.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 07:15 PM   #55
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
No, thats woohaw that thinks he's a free thinker because he swollows every non main stream goof ball idea that comes along.

sova's the liberal that thinks he's a moderate but either way is apperrently incapable of independant thought so he just regergitates what he hears elswhere.


Now THAT is worth paying for a sig line.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #56
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,045
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
No, thats woohaw that thinks he's a free thinker because he swollows every non main stream goof ball idea that comes along.

sova's the liberal that thinks he's a moderate but either way is apperrently incapable of independant thought so he just regergitates what he hears elswhere.
Can we add this to wikipedia?

I knew there was a reason I liked ya Bruce.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #57
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Can we add this to wikipedia?

I knew there was a reason I liked ya Bruce.
i like him becouse of his hair
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #58
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

He's got a great beard!
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:34 PM   #59
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
He's got a great beard!
saw him first thing in the morning at the pg.
almost pissed myself
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:44 PM   #60
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,845
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
yes i do consider it small and unimportant.

hmm. lying about a blowjob in the oval office...or lying about a "slam dunk" that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and starting a war that makes our country look awful and being responsible for the deaths of over 3000 American troops who died in vain.

hmm.
1) It's not about a beejer - it's about lying under oath. It doesn't matter if it was something "big" or not. In fact, that it was over something "minor" makes it even worse - what would he have done over something big?

2) Flawed intelligence <> lying. And here's a newsflach - EVERYTHING the U.S. does in our own best interests makes us look bad to someone. We cannot run our country seeking the approval of others - Jimmuh Carter tried that and we're still paying for it today.
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.29630 seconds with 80 queries