Hey Jerkoffs (granholm supporters) Your leader is a scam artist. - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #21
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,489
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjeep77 View Post
Why doesn't she give back out of her own pocket, I am sure she is over paid. I am one of those affected by the states economy. I have not been able to find work in almost six months because the aoutomotive trade is going down that means I don't have job because it is tited with the auto industry. She needs to go.
what does the governor have to do with the auto industry
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:17 PM   #22
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post

This service tax will also kill the business' around the michigan borders. Why buy that battery from the michigan autozone, when I can get it 4% cheaper in indiana?
Yeah, because gas is so cheap the masses of MI will drive to IN to save that 2% when 90% of Americans don't understand that phrase savings.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:19 PM   #23
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Just like I said above, Cut taxes, and cut spending by eliminating government drains. Its worked a million times, until the liberals get in there and start giving away the working mans money to everyone.
Have you searched on Gov cuts in MI latley? Ask the State colleges how much was cut ask the Public School system how much was cut. Talk to your local law enforcement agent or BDR in the Fire Department and ask him how much was already cut.

And then you complain because the police didn't react fast enough or the house burned down because the FD was outmanned or how the Public schools suck because their funding has been but but that is because the plan of cutting has taken effect which is what you want instead of just raising taxes by a little.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:19 PM   #24
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,042
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Death penility!!!!!!!

Pay per view, sponsers, lower crime rate means less prison costs.

George Carlin can explain it to Granholm.
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #25
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Have you searched on Gov cuts in MI latley? Ask the State colleges how much was cut ask the Public School system how much was cut. Talk to your local law enforcement agent or BDR in the Fire Department and ask him how much was already cut.

And then you complain because the police didn't react fast enough or the house burned down because the FD was outmanned or how the Public schools suck because their funding has been but but that is because the plan of cutting has taken effect which is what you want instead of just raising taxes by a little.

Hi, We just passed a very large mill for police and fire.

And the fire department where BDR works is bathing in money, because they are sending out plans for a very nice looking storage facility so they can keep their cars out of the snow and rain when they are parked.

You're just plain a dumb fukc , and you have nothing to back up what you say.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #26
Miffy
Senior Member
 
Miffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: My home
Posts: 5,826
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Miffy
Default

yup the witch is only hurting michigan. Lets Kick the little guys (small business) while there all ready on there way down.
Miffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:25 PM   #27
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Hi, We just passed a very large mill for police and fire.

And the fire department where BDR works is bathing in money, because they are sending out plans for a very nice looking storage facility so they can keep their cars out of the snow and rain when they are parked.

You're just plain a dumb fukc , and you have nothing to back up what you say.
And that happened because you live in a rich little area and I guess you don't realize that a Mill is just raising your property TAX. Thanks for contributing to the government run facilities with your tax dollars. I'm sure BDR appreciates your tax dollars and I hope that they are spent well.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:26 PM   #28
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
yup the witch is only hurting michigan. Lets Kick the little guys (small business) while there all ready on there way down.
Learn to compete in the Global Market or die . . . pretty simple actually.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #29
Grumpy1
Senior Member
 
Grumpy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-27-06
Location: Berkley
Posts: 892
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Now as for raising the sales tax I think that would be a great way to generate money. It's 8.5% in IL and 9.5% in Chicago and you don't see people running to IN or IA to do their shopping.

.

Your as clueless as it it gets.

People in Illinois have been crossing the border to buy everything from food, gas and smokes since long before you punk ass was born !

I bought my truck in Indiana and even paying Illinois sales tax still saved money. You don't know dick ass clown !
Grumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:28 PM   #30
Grumpy1
Senior Member
 
Grumpy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-27-06
Location: Berkley
Posts: 892
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Learn to compete in the Global Market or die . . . pretty simple actually.
I hope your job is sent over to india...
Grumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:28 PM   #31
roll-bar Bob
Senior Member
 
roll-bar Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-06
Location: M CITY
Posts: 2,746
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

BUT THAT IS NOT HER FAULT:tonka: :tonka: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

SHE IS JUST FIXING THINGS:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :tonka: :tonka:


IT IS ALL THE AUTO INDUSTRYS FAULT





I AM SURROUNDED BUY DUMB SHITS
roll-bar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:30 PM   #32
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,696
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Have you searched on Gov cuts in MI latley? Ask the State colleges how much was cut ask the Public School system how much was cut. Talk to your local law enforcement agent or BDR in the Fire Department and ask him how much was already cut.

And then you complain because the police didn't react fast enough or the house burned down because the FD was outmanned or how the Public schools suck because their funding has been but but that is because the plan of cutting has taken effect which is what you want instead of just raising taxes by a little.
And yet you bitch about more funding for welfare.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:30 PM   #33
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy1 View Post
Your as clueless as it it gets.

People in Illinois have been crossing the border to buy everything from food, gas and smokes since long before you punk ass was born !

I bought my truck in Indiana and even paying Illinois sales tax still saved money. You don't know dick ass clown !
Yes, that happens on large items to save a few bucks if your smart but I couldn't tell you how many car lots there are in the Chicago area because of the huge number and they are all thriving.

Thanks again for your langue skills in communicating your thoughts. It pretty much shows your level of intelligence but I guess the wise man that said that was also as I quote you a "dick ass clown."
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #34
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
And yet you bitch about more funding for welfare.
Please tell me where I bitch about that. You are the one that bitches about that and any program to help the poor.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:35 PM   #35
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
I guess you don't realize that a Mill is just raising your property

:tonka:
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:37 PM   #36
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
:tonka:
Make sure BDR buys you a beer since the raising of your property value and higher tax $$ will help him out.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #37
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,042
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Well since CC quoted him, I had to read it.

I don't really know which one of you this proves right or wrong, but..

She/they cut revinue sharing and put a pretty big hurt on Flint township. Since then the twp. has added a garbage tax ~ $110/year for all homes(not voted on, just added). Passed a road millage(passed by a high percent). Passed a Fire department millage to replace 4 dieing Engines, 1 dieing Ladder and 1 dieing air truck(passed by a high percent).
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:43 PM   #38
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,507
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
Well since CC quoted him, I had to read it.

I don't really know which one of you this proves right or wrong, but..

She/they cut revinue sharing and put a pretty big hurt on Flint township. Since then the twp. has added a garbage tax ~ $110/year for all homes(not voted on, just added). Passed a road millage(passed by a high percent). Passed a Fire department millage to replace 4 dieing Engines, 1 dieing Ladder and 1 dieing air truck(passed by a high percent).
Could you please explain to CC what a millage is. He doesn't seem to understand.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:45 PM   #39
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

ok, I finally found out how to make chiefwoohaw not appear when I browse this site, which has been an issue for some time, so I am ready to carry on this conversation with someone who understands economics.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:47 PM   #40
Mongo
.
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-25-06
Location: Fenton
Posts: 8,042
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
ok, I finally found out how to make chiefwoohaw not appear when I browse this site, which has been an issue for some time, so I am ready to carry on this conversation with someone who understands economics.
Please share your find.
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.29808 seconds with 80 queries