Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

my junk (not dialup friendly)

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  revho 
#1 ·
78 cj5 levi's - chevy 350, sm465, dana 20, aluminum radiator, optima blue top, dana 44's (full spool back, quick-lok front), 5.38's, 35" goodyears, spring over, outboarded front springs, mojave heater, custom rear swingout, and of course...4bangler hysteer

pig gig

1984 cj7 stock

1992 chevy blazer (dd)

1995 buick riviera (superchared)

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
no, its all steel and extremely solid. I picked it up in humble, texas working there a couple years ago. only visiable rust is just underneath the windsheild where the strip collected water. said jeep has 156,000 miles but had the top end rebuilt before I bought it. couldnt pass up the price for a virtually rust free cj7....so I bought it and had it trucked home. someone got the earl schibe 129 paint job done, red(it was brown) and didnt paint the inside. the red is starting to flake off so it makes it a nice 2 tone...

#8 ·
you probably have seen it. it was built by aaron young and company in alpena (I believe the guys name was jason malenfont that owned it), was driven and sold to a gentleman that lived in st. ignace, and I purchased it from him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.