From a guy over On Pirate Sweet videos - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Pictures and Video A forum for 4x4 related photos and videos

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 6th, 2006, 02:17 AM   #1
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,393
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default From a guy over On Pirate Sweet videos

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=429330
he just doesnt seem to realize that that long skinny pedal has more than 2 positions to it ! :tonka:
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 6th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #2
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,798
iTrader: (43)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2006, 07:55 PM   #3
Roadhouse
DrivewayJeeper
 
Roadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sanford
Posts: 10,956
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosejockey4506

:miff:

Sweet videos......first time I've seen vids of Dans buggy. Now if he would show vids of the chicks:tonka:
Roadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2006, 08:32 AM   #4
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Wow. Strong vehicle. On second thought, WTF is the point? Were they trying to drive a trail or dig a pond? Id be pissed if I saw that POS making all that noise and digging trenches on same trail I was trying to wheel.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2006, 02:37 PM   #5
Roadhouse
DrivewayJeeper
 
Roadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sanford
Posts: 10,956
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley
Wow. Strong vehicle. On second thought, WTF is the point? Were they trying to drive a trail or dig a pond? Id be pissed if I saw that POS making all that noise and digging trenches on same trail I was trying to wheel.
Well no one wheels those trails without a vehicle like Dans..so I don't see anyone getting pissed.
Roadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2006, 10:13 PM   #6
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I didnt really mean the vids of it in the scramble areas or that area that looked like some kind of competition or test road. Farther down that thread they had video of it in the woods. I thought I heard somebody say Windrock so it might have been in Tennessee. It was being followed by a tough looking TJ and a toyota pickup.

To each his own but I dont see the point of it.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2006, 11:11 PM   #7
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,393
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley
I didnt really mean the vids of it in the scramble areas or that area that looked like some kind of competition or test road. Farther down that thread they had video of it in the woods. I thought I heard somebody say Windrock so it might have been in Tennessee. It was being followed by a tough looking TJ and a toyota pickup.

To each his own but I dont see the point of it.
they were at wheelin in te country! But you would've known that if you'd read his posts
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2006, 11:12 PM   #8
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,393
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosejockey4506
you're right ! oh wait this is GL 4x4 not Misfits ! so NO it isnt a
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2006, 01:47 PM   #9
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,227
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley
Wow. Strong vehicle. On second thought, WTF is the point? Were they trying to drive a trail or dig a pond? Id be pissed if I saw that POS making all that noise and digging trenches on same trail I was trying to wheel.
go over to pirate and post what you just said! his rig is far from a pos, and the man is seriously respected within the hardcore wheelers! and do you really think you would be trying to climb those hills? those arn,t parking barriors at the mall!
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #10
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,393
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx
go over to pirate and post what you just said! his rig is far from a pos, and the man is seriously respected within the hardcore wheelers! and do you really think you would be trying to climb those hills? those arn,t parking barriors at the mall!
Yep his garage crew is even more respected !!! and yea smartass i prob would try those... just because its impossible dont mean u cant give it your all !
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #11
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,227
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddinguy
Yep his garage crew is even more respected !!! and yea smartass i prob would try those... just because its impossible dont mean u cant give it your all !
was i quoting you? come on up to my place with you rig and ill see how much you give it your all. do you even have a rig running? now i,m being a smart ass!!
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2006, 02:05 PM   #12
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,393
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx
was i quoting you? come on up to my place with you rig and ill see how much you give it your all. do you even have a rig running? now i,m being a smart ass!!
No i dont have a running rig.. But im saying if i did im not afraid to give it my all...
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Pictures and Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.19898 seconds with 56 queries