Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 11th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #1
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,666
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
The coolest 8 year old ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x14...tard%20Fairies

This is a cool video.

apparently, Bill O'Reilly thinks that it's child abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJjuZ...tard%20Fairies

Last edited by mikesova; December 11th, 2006 at 06:47 PM.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 06:49 PM   #2
ScOoTeR
GLFWDA Member #07520
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,222
iTrader: (35)
As "cute" as it is, children that age are merely parroting what their parents say.
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #3
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,666
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
As "cute" as it is, children that age are merely parroting what their parents say.
duh, i'm pretty sure it's scripted...
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #4
BMFmike
meh.
 
BMFmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Grand Haven
Posts: 7,816
iTrader: (6)
WRONG

this is the cutest kid ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UQCS...elated&search=

make sure you turn up your speakers


mikesova you are going to wish I wasnt on your ignore list for missing this one.
BMFmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #5
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,666
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
here's a parody of the O'reilly clip, with the video clip of the little girl replaced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVRbM...tard%20Fairies
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 08:46 PM   #6
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,616
iTrader: (12)
WTF? Her parents need to have their ass kicked.

And then she needs her mouth washed out with soap.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #7
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
I couldn't really understand what the kid was saying. I did hear some pretty foul language that I don't condone from a child. Is it child abuse? Give me a break!!!! Poor decisions in parenting yes, child abuse no. If you want some examples of child abuse I'm sure I could talk to some police and paramedic friends and get some. My examples will be alittle more disturbing that a kid with potty mouth.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:04 PM   #8
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I couldn't really understand what the kid was saying. I did hear some pretty foul language that I don't condone from a child. Is it child abuse? Give me a break!!!! Poor decisions in parenting yes, child abuse no. If you want some examples of child abuse I'm sure I could talk to some police and paramedic friends and get some. My examples will be alittle more disturbing that a kid with potty mouth.
Yep. I agree. I have seen it first hand, as have many on here. Poor parenting is correct, but it is not child abuse. I would not have my children talking that way, but I disagree that you can call it child abuse.
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #9
Wojo
Member
 
Join Date: 11-04-06
Location: Wyandotte
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x14...tard%20Fairies

This is a cool video.

apparently, Bill O'Reilly thinks that it's child abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJjuZ...tard%20Fairies
Hee hee, i liked those links. Made me laugh. Doesn't surprise me that others will jump to the chance to judge someone else and their kid. Its just how americans are. Good link though.
Wojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #10
FlamesFearMe
Custom User Title
 
FlamesFearMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: shorty's pants
Posts: 8,289
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
Hee hee, i liked those links. Made me laugh. Doesn't surprise me that others will jump to the chance to judge someone else and their kid. Its just how americans are. Good link though.
You're right. I was wrong to assume that someone was a good parent for allowing that to happen. Just because 90% of the american population would agree, doesn't make it ok to judge someone else. I apoligize and I sincerely hope that you can sleep ok tonight.
FlamesFearMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #11
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,666
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
just because someone has different beliefs than your own doesn't mean it's "poor parenting".

she said 3 words that you can find in the bible. ooooooooh no!

Last edited by mikesova; December 11th, 2006 at 09:39 PM.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #12
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,616
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
she said 3 words that you can find in the bible. ooooooooh no!
Are you kidding? Geeze you are one stupid person.

Umm....the word "ass" in the Bible is used in a different context and NOWHERE in the Bible does it does it use the Lord's name in vain.

Maybe you should read it sometime.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #13
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
just because someone has different beliefs than your own doesn't mean it's "poor parenting".

she said 3 words that you can find in the bible. ooooooooh no!

Once again you are trying to twist things around to make yourself look good. The foul laguage is bad parenting, the religion (or lack there of) is a matter of choice for parents. Any parenting that produces a happy productive adult that's not a burden on society is good parenting.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #14
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,297
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
just because someone has different beliefs than your own doesn't mean it's "poor parenting".
No, but videotaping her saying very controversial things that she probably doesn't really understand and posting in on the internet for the world to see most definatly is.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #15
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
 
87'YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Columbus
Posts: 1,651
iTrader: (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyOu7L92Vc8
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 09:42 AM   #16
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,666
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
Are you kidding? Geeze you are one stupid person.

Umm....the word "ass" in the Bible is used in a different context and NOWHERE in the Bible does it does it use the Lord's name in vain.

Maybe you should read it sometime.

well muddypaws, we meet again. since i am at school and not logged in, i viewed this comment. So its ok to use the word when referring to a donkey, but not ok to use a word in reference to someones posterior? That's just stupid. Also, I was referring to the word "damn" not "god damn" not that it really matters to someone who is being raised to not believe in the christian god. Yes, we understand, you don't like it, but you know what, people who don't believe in it, do it. Just like when you eat hamburger...the Hindu's don't like it, but you don't see any thing wrong with it.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 06:11 PM   #17
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,616
iTrader: (12)
It's not just me dillweed. Take any kid to school and have them run around yelling G.D. and see where it gets them.

If you think this is ok, then you are really messed up and no one can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
well muddypaws, we meet again. since i am at school and not logged in, i viewed this comment. So its ok to use the word when referring to a donkey, but not ok to use a word in reference to someones posterior? That's just stupid. Also, I was referring to the word "damn" not "god damn" not that it really matters to someone who is being raised to not believe in the christian god. Yes, we understand, you don't like it, but you know what, people who don't believe in it, do it. Just like when you eat hamburger...the Hindu's don't like it, but you don't see any thing wrong with it.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 06:15 PM   #18
BMFmike
meh.
 
BMFmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Grand Haven
Posts: 7,816
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
Are you kidding? Geeze you are one stupid person.

Umm....the word "ass" in the Bible is used in a different context and NOWHERE in the Bible does it does it use the Lord's name in vain.

Maybe you should read it sometime.
pwn3d
BMFmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #19
DeltaCavXJ
BCT made me hate Oreos!
 
Join Date: 05-28-06
Location: .
Posts: 466
iTrader: (0)
well i dint read all the post or whatnot but i think that thats pretty bad that you instill that crap into your childs vocabulary cause that just what we need in america more idiots that only know 4 letter words
DeltaCavXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #20
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,666
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
well i dint read all the post or whatnot but i think that thats pretty bad that you instill that crap into your childs vocabulary cause that just what we need in america more idiots that only know 4 letter words
he thinks it's my kid...
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.18806 seconds with 50 queries