Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GREAT LAKES 4x4 DECALS NOW WINSHIELD DECAL TOO!

80K views 164 replies 79 participants last post by  Rob80x 
#1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICING

:beerbang: REGULAR DECALS
The decals are 9" L and are made of a high quality vinyl... The decal is only the black image. They are available in the following colors:Black/Silver/White/Blue /Red/Yellow.$5 each to paypal: info@northgraphics.com PLease tell me style A or B or I will just send A.

:rock: WINDSHIELD DECAL
(sorry for double post this information is lower in the post too)

Measures 36.1" L X 3.6" H available in white and silver...Shipping is regular mail. Windshield decal total will be $20.00 to your door

if you want a custom size, 2 color or any other type of decal please contact me by email info@northgraphics.com please take a minute and visit my site www.northgraphics.com

decals ordered will be shipped promptly:beerbang:

thanks!

If you purchase one please post a picture of it on your rig...

Attachments

See less See more
#51 ·
We Are Moving Back To Michigan!!!!:rock:

So please dont place any orders from 2/10 - 3/1. If you do they will be shipped after the first when we are set back up. Cant wait to get back to Michigan... We are moving to Suttons Bay (by Traverse City). Gonna get to work on the Munga and CJ5 now!

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased decals! Your business is greatly appreciated.

#55 ·
I could do camo! I would want to find a couple people who want them forst because I dont stock camo but can get it.

Anyone else want a camo windshield banner? I have several colors too let me know if there is something else you want.

Decals can say anything you want too... Or if your company needs logo decals just ask.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.