Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:15 AM   #81
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,706
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Candy ass...here's smething more your speed.



Do you need directions to Canada?
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:18 AM   #82
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
 
87'YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Columbus
Posts: 1,651
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

wow. From all of the posts, I thought that they were beating the kids and raping them... then I watched it.

My brother and his friends did that shit to me all the time when I was a kid. Its called teasing. WHO CARES!?

Mike Sova, once again please wipe the sand from your sensative little vagina.

At least we weren't tossing grenades at them.
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:19 AM   #83
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

It's more the principle of it but I guess principles no longer matter and we wonder why the world is going to the shitter . . .
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:21 AM   #84
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
 
87'YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Columbus
Posts: 1,651
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Thanks for your insight which completed my thoughts that you are a piece of shit just like the two idiots in the video but I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I'm glad teasing underprivliged dirt poor kids is the way to go to obtain respect and win a war, or maybe it's the way to stay alive until the Gov. realizes that this so called peace keeping mission is worthless and pulls everyone home.


Why to show the pride of an american soldier.
You are an asshole who apparently didn't read the whole post. They are the enemy

You sound like Jane Fonda you whinny little bitch
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:23 AM   #85
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
 
87'YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Columbus
Posts: 1,651
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
It's more the principle of it but I guess principles no longer matter and we wonder why the world is going to the shitter . . .
We should just STOP giving them free aid!

Our PRINCIPLES are making us give free aid. Hence the free water.

This is retarded. I'm getting really angry reading this totally illogical train of thought that you liberals have about our world. Its a dangerous place that has hated us for a long time!

Last edited by 87'YJ; November 28th, 2006 at 12:25 AM.
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:24 AM   #86
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87'YJ View Post
You are an asshole who apparently didn't read the whole post. They are the enemy

You sound like Jane Fonda you whinny little bitch
Yup, little terrorist grow up to be Big Terroist so we might as well just kill them
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:26 AM   #87
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87'YJ View Post
We should just STOP giving them free aid!

Our PRINCIPLES are making us give free aid. Hence the free water.
Yes, those are great prinicples but teasing little kids are not great principles but most of GL4x4 can't see the difference in that which to me is quite sad.

O well, they are just worthless Iraqi kids so who cares anyways, right??
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 12:44 AM   #88
dune coon
do work
 
dune coon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-06
Location: Grand Rapids
Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

wow, a thread full of that i actually found interesting to read!



:dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie: :dunie:
dune coon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:32 AM   #89
BMFmike
meh.
 
BMFmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Grand Haven
Posts: 7,816
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Thanks for your insight which completed my thoughts that you are a piece of shit just like the two idiots in the video but I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I'm glad teasing underprivliged dirt poor kids is the way to go to obtain respect and win a war, or maybe it's the way to stay alive until the Gov. realizes that this so called peace keeping mission is worthless and pulls everyone home.


Why to show the pride of an american soldier.
Holy shit I would love for you to go over there, experience what that "piece of shit" did and come back and still suck off your buddy mike sova.
BMFmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #90
BMFmike
meh.
 
BMFmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Grand Haven
Posts: 7,816
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
nice retort.
meh, I knew you didnt have a comeback for you being fat and worthless, so I had to use it, you fat, worthless piece of shit.


Happy morning.
BMFmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 02:18 AM   #91
Mike L
Senior Member
 
Mike L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-06
Location: G.C.
Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesann View Post
Someone like you mikeL would think "we made" someone a terrorist. Its not radical islam clerics, or local government. Its we didnt give him free water fast enough that he didnt even have a right to. Yeah So is it safe to say anyone who is teased, taunted, or hazed is likely and justifed to be a terrorist? School shootings like columbine ?

I have been teased, picked on taunted, hazed i never wanted to strap a bomb to myself once. Also made to run with out water ALLOT farther than that kid. That kid didnt even run a half mile! I would willingly runs many miles playing basketball for 4-5 hours straight, or run miles playing lacross. That kid was not tortured. Heres a crazy angle i have seen little kids running for exercise and just for fun! MikeL your one sick twisted dude if you think that is grooming for a terrosist in that video.
If another country was in your back yard and just accidentally blew up your neighbors. Then possibly your grandmother. Or mabye your mother. But they were just casualties of war that is bound to happen right? Then some ass holes came by and teased you before they gave you the water while videotaping you obviously for there own enjoyment.

Are you telling me if that was you that you would not retaliate and seek revenge when you got older. I guess that would make you a big PUSSY.

We are not talking about hazing teasing and picking ona high school Dork. We are talking about people dying all around them. Wake up and get out of your bubble.

I have been to many other countries and seen how we are looked upon. I dont just have the paper and Fox news to tell me about what goes on in the world.

Last edited by Mike L; November 28th, 2006 at 02:54 AM.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 08:13 AM   #92
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87'YJ View Post
They are the enemy
Those little kids that want water are the enemy? Why the hell don't those soldiers capture them or blow them away? Weird. Oh wait, they aren't the enemy and you are wrong.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 08:26 AM   #93
roll-bar Bob
Senior Member
 
roll-bar Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-06
Location: M CITY
Posts: 2,737
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
Those little kids that want water are the enemy? Why the hell don't those soldiers capture them or blow them away? Weird. Oh wait, they aren't the enemy and you are wrong.


THEY WILL BE SOON :miff:
roll-bar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 08:35 AM   #94
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll-bar Bob View Post
THEY WILL BE SOON :miff:
then why don't we just kill them now?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 08:39 AM   #95
roll-bar Bob
Senior Member
 
roll-bar Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-06
Location: M CITY
Posts: 2,737
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Now You Got The Right Idea!!!!!!!
roll-bar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 08:43 AM   #96
fr3db3ar
KISS MY AVATAR
 
fr3db3ar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Holland
Posts: 5,426
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to fr3db3ar Send a message via AIM to fr3db3ar Send a message via Yahoo to fr3db3ar
Default

The part that sucked the most......the kid who really deserved the water by chasing the truck for many blocks...didn't even get it.
fr3db3ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 08:55 AM   #97
roll-bar Bob
Senior Member
 
roll-bar Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-06
Location: M CITY
Posts: 2,737
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Life Is Full Of Shity Days
roll-bar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #98
jamiesann
Senior Member
 
jamiesann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Grosse Pointe Woods
Posts: 2,888
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
If another country was in your back yard and just accidentally blew up your neighbors. Then possibly your grandmother. Or mabye your mother. But they were just casualties of war that is bound to happen right? Then some ass holes came by and teased you before they gave you the water while videotaping you obviously for there own enjoyment.

Are you telling me if that was you that you would not retaliate and seek revenge when you got older. I guess that would make you a big PUSSY.

We are not talking about hazing teasing and picking ona high school Dork. We are talking about people dying all around them. Wake up and get out of your bubble.

I have been to many other countries and seen how we are looked upon. I dont just have the paper and Fox news to tell me about what goes on in the world.
Are you trying to imply that iraqi are ignorant and naturally slow minded and hold a grudge for life of shit that happened in middle school?

Or are you trying to remind me that it is my duty to go kill everyone that every teased me mislead me or did me wrong in someway. I wasnt teased much, never really bullied as i was always one of the bigest and toughest guys in my grade and knew how to fight from a young age and was in allot of fights so it was no big deal for me to kick someones ass if i had to .... in fact i was told to and taught to if i was picked on by more than one person i could DO ANYTHING to them (to escape a group beat down), kick them in the nads, break their nose, knock them unconscoius and kick them in the guts. I was no pussy an have never been beat up in my life. I was saying i have been picked on though, and i never went columbine on anyone. Just cause he is a dirt poor iraqi ..... i atleast give the kid credit to think beyond that moment. If he is so hateful to hold a grudge over a waterbottle for 6-8 years, then well thats his makeup and he was gonna be a terrorist no matter what.

Last edited by jamiesann; November 28th, 2006 at 06:58 PM.
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 06:56 PM   #99
jamiesann
Senior Member
 
jamiesann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Grosse Pointe Woods
Posts: 2,888
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3db3ar View Post
The part that sucked the most......the kid who really deserved the water by chasing the truck for many blocks...didn't even get it.
yeah nice point, THAT kid that got the bottle from the kid who did the running is the one making him a terrorist. Those troops are off the hook. Now this slow minded retard iraqi dirt eater in chiefwoohaw and mikel and sovas opinion has no other recourse but to form a life long vendetta against that kids family. He will not be able to sleep untill everyone in that kids family is dead, and everyone they know is dead. Hundreds must die for retribution for my water bottle LA LA ALA LA LA LA LA LA LA ALAI AKABAR !
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2006, 01:32 AM   #100
Mike L
Senior Member
 
Mike L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-19-06
Location: G.C.
Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesann View Post
Are you trying to imply that iraqi are ignorant and naturally slow minded and hold a grudge for life of shit that happened in middle school?

Or are you trying to remind me that it is my duty to go kill everyone that every teased me mislead me or did me wrong in someway. I wasnt teased much, never really bullied as i was always one of the bigest and toughest guys in my grade and knew how to fight from a young age and was in allot of fights so it was no big deal for me to kick someones ass if i had to .... in fact i was told to and taught to if i was picked on by more than one person i could DO ANYTHING to them (to escape a group beat down), kick them in the nads, break their nose, knock them unconscoius and kick them in the guts. I was no pussy an have never been beat up in my life. I was saying i have been picked on though, and i never went columbine on anyone. Just cause he is a dirt poor iraqi ..... i atleast give the kid credit to think beyond that moment. If he is so hateful to hold a grudge over a waterbottle for 6-8 years, then well thats his makeup and he was gonna be a terrorist no matter what.
You quoted my post without even reading it. Read it again dumbass. It answers what you just wrote. The people that picked on you in high school were not blowing up your family and neighbors accidentally.

And we could care less about your self esteem issues so there is no need to make up stories.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.26940 seconds with 50 queries