|January 10th, 2014, 09:21 AM||#1|
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: clarkston, mi
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
91 Wrangler - Project - $1500
I have decided to sell my Jeep project. I just don't have the time any longer to complete it. I bought it as it sits. The only thing that's changed is I now have more parts to go along with it.
It's a 91 Wrangler with the "Islander" package. It's a 4.0, auto, 231 Jeep. The frame is VERY clean (main reason I bought it) and the body is in decent shape as well. The previous owner swapped out the factory Dana 30/35 combo with 3:07 gears in favor for the current Dana 30/35 combo with 4:10 gears. The 4.0 is out of a 93 XJ that I parted because the original 4.0 low oil pressure and a knock. The body is still bolted down to the frame but the drivetrain has been removed as well as the front clip.
Jeep comes with:
- Hard top and doors from a 78 CJ7 (both need repair but not much)
- brand new CJ7 soft half doors
- CJ and YJ seats with risers (no back seat)
- Family Style roll bar
- 3.5" Rough Country spring under lift (springs, shocks, etc)
- Clean hood and grille
- Clean windshield frame
- Tub: it's in nice shape and has nice floors. Only repair work is in the flat sides in the corners (as seen in the pics, same on both sides)
What it would need"
- Front fenders (has old ones that come with it, but they are rotted)
- Paint/body work (not a ton, tub is actually really solid)
I'm asking $1500 for the whole thing. I would rather sell it whole, but if it doesn't sell after a few weeks I MAY consider parting it out. I'm probably forgetting some things, so if you have questions, just ask. Delivery can be a possibility but only after substantial payment has been made. The Jeep has also been stored indoors the whole time I've had it. If you need any other pictures for interested parties, just ask. Located in Clarkston, MI 48346. Text, Pm, or call 248-296-4764. Thanks
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|