Trial for the thief that broke into my house - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #21
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,725
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoonRacing500 View Post
He will definately enjoy getting raped
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #22
BadMoonRacing500
Freedom isn't Free
 
BadMoonRacing500's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-10
Location: Harbor Springs MI
Posts: 792
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Win
__________________
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't run a piss-ants go-cart, two laps around a Cheerio.
BadMoonRacing500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #23
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 3,862
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmanxj5011 View Post
That's awesome. hopefully some other punks learn a lesson watching him go to prison!
What fantasy world do you live in? Do drug dealers stop dealing when one Goe to prison? Do people stop murdering when one is killed or put in prison?

I wish it worked that way but it just doesn't.

Glad the fucking scum got busted. Hopefully his prison time is horrifically painful.
Jiveturkey3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #24
Lousypirate
Yer a trucker, right?
 
Lousypirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-11-08
Location: Marne 49435
Posts: 11,787
iTrader: (33)
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I figured it is safe to post now that the first guy has been sentenced. For those who don't know my house in Michigan got broke into while I was living in Colorado. They got some guns, my gf's car and broke a bunch of stuff. I went to court for the first guy today and he got sentenced to 3-15 years in prison and $5,100 in restitution. He even cried which made me a little.
Awesome
__________________
2003 gmc 1500hd quadrasteer "Miley"
2000 jeep cherokee "Herman"
194X CJ2a "To be named"
1977 Ranger 150a bass boat
1987 Yamaha Moto 4 quad
Lousypirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:50 PM   #25
capone
Senior Member
 
capone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-16-06
Location: Clinton Township
Posts: 3,226
iTrader: (52)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Great update
__________________
When I grow up I want to be an internet comedian.
capone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #26
in2deep
Hole tester
 
Join Date: 05-06-10
Location: muskegon,mi
Posts: 1,273
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

from the looks of him he will be more then willing I bet he will bring 3 year supply of lube
in2deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #27
BigBird
Duck Shootin' Wheelerer!!
 
BigBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Soo, Ontario
Posts: 5,343
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2deep View Post
from the looks of him he will be more then willing I bet he will bring 3 year supply of lube
I'm betting he prefers No Lube....
__________________
Cheap Thrills Off Road
BigBird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #28
jaysusr
Senior Member
 
jaysusr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-29-10
Location: Oakland county.
Posts: 1,062
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2deep View Post
from the looks of him he will be more then willing I bet he will bring 3 year supply of lube
His asshole probably already has the tatoo "spit first". So he's good to go.
jaysusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #29
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,797
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoonRacing500 View Post
He will definately like getting raped
fixed it for ya!
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #30
nateacox
Member
 
Join Date: 08-14-07
Location: Traverse City, Michigan
Posts: 95
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

wasnt he banging an underage girl too?
nateacox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #31
gofastbobby
The guy Dale doesn't know
 
gofastbobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-07
Location: kalamazoo, mi
Posts: 4,192
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I figured it is safe to post now that the first guy has been sentenced. For those who don't know my house in Michigan got broke into while I was living in Colorado. They got some guns, my gf's car and broke a bunch of stuff. I went to court for the first guy today and he got sentenced to 3-15 years in prison and $5,100 in restitution. He even cried which made me a little.
Job well done for the court system. Please hold a grudge and be there for his parole hearings.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
America! Fuck yeah!
gofastbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #32
kmanxj5011
Senior Member
 
kmanxj5011's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Reed City, Michigan
Posts: 2,189
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
What fantasy world do you live in? Do drug dealers stop dealing when one Goe to prison? Do people stop murdering when one is killed or put in prison?

I wish it worked that way but it just doesn't.

Glad the fucking scum got busted. Hopefully his prison time is horrifically painful.
I used the word HOPEFULLY. Probably not gonna happen .
kmanxj5011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #33
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

He was caught 2 days after my parents discovered the missing car by a few good friends of mine. Gotta love a small town! :Sonicjay:

They did some pretty good detective work which involved finding the car, the kids entire family, friends, witnesses that saw him with all 4 guns and the car at the same time, the trailer he was staying at and on top of that they found him and gave the police his exact location. The car was discovered missing Friday night and he was in jail Sunday night.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #34
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,725
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
He was caught 2 days after my parents discovered the missing car by a few good friends of mine. Gotta love a small town! :Sonicjay:

They did some pretty good detective work which involved finding the car, the kids entire family, friends, witnesses that saw him with all 4 guns and the car at the same time, the trailer he was staying at and on top of that they found him and gave the police his exact location. The car was discovered missing Friday night and he was in jail Sunday night.
Your parents did all that? Or the cops?

Glad to hear there's some justice out there, too often the po-lees are to 'busy' for small time stuff like this.

When my wife's cousin 'borrowed' her car, we had to track it down because all the cops said was 'it's probably already cut up'.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #35
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default Trial for the thief that broke into my house

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Your parents did all that? Or the cops?

Glad to hear there's some justice out there, too often the po-lees are to 'busy' for small time stuff like this.

When my wife's cousin 'borrowed' her car, we had to track it down because all the cops said was 'it's probably already cut up'.
A friend of Jill's spotted the car and had a pretty good idea of who had it. A friend of mine and his wife did the rest. All the cops did was arrest the kid when my friend called them with an exact location of the perp.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #36
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

The other 3 perps got arrested over the next month or two. I'm guessing Mitchell gave them up.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #37
Wehan
Senior Member
 
Wehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-07-06
Location: Charlotte, MI
Posts: 2,618
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Awesome!
__________________
Wehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #38
gmotox
Senior Member
 
gmotox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-08-08
Location: Waterford/Michigan 48327
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (99)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Awesome news, glad to hear they caught and sentenced him!!
gmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #39
GREASYHANDS
Newbie
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Ravenna
Posts: 13,371
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

You should visit him and rub peppers in his face
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
Pavement sucks
Meow
GREASYHANDS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #40
Tacker
Senior Member
 
Tacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-15-06
Location: Fruitport / Muskegon
Posts: 10,496
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Good to hear! The fact they recovered your guns makes it that much better
Tacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.26250 seconds with 80 queries