Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

The return to Gitchee Gumee pics

14K views 123 replies 45 participants last post by  kixx007 
#1 ·
#42 ·
KerryAnn: THanks for the compliment! We have spent a lot of time working on and running the Jeep over the years.

ALSO...we had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

THANKS to the GLFWDA organizers of this event and our trail leaders Dave N./Marty and Jim K./Tab for all their efforts!

#43 ·
Here are the first batch of pics from the camera in my vehicle.

All the pics are GPS tagged, I’m not sure if the GPS info comes through once uploaded to Photobucket. If I happened to catch a photo of your rig and you want a high res image, send me a PM and I’ll try my best to get you a copy.

To save time, the pics are exactly as they came off the camera, no editing, cropping, etc.

I can’t remember whose rig goes with what screen name, but it was a great group of people! I can’t wait till I get my next rig built to do this again!

Sorry if there are too many pics, but I feel more is better than less.

Enjoy!

Here’s all $50 will get you for beer in Canada!

Setting up camp, I’m glad the weather was awesome and I didn’t freeze in my tent! I had a blast camping next to Pigfat, hopefully we weren’t too rowdy for the rest of the campground.

Everybody loves the Super Thing!

Day 1

#61 ·
Here are the first batch of pics from the camera in my vehicle.

All the pics are GPS tagged, I’m not sure if the GPS info comes through once uploaded to Photobucket. If I happened to catch a photo of your rig and you want a high res image, send me a PM and I’ll try my best to get you a copy.

To save time, the pics are exactly as they came off the camera, no editing, cropping, etc.

Setting up camp, I’m glad the weather was awesome and I didn’t freeze in my tent! I had a blast camping next to Pigfat, hopefully we weren’t too rowdy for the rest of the campground.

You guys were the best camping neighbors ever! Thanks for helping me get my rain fly back on in the wee hours :D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.