Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #161
snboarder113
Senior Member
 
snboarder113's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-13-12
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 221
iTrader: (0)
Between all the fires started by them and the one exploding like an m80 firecracker in a guys mouth... be aware of the battery if its startn to get warm drop n run.
snboarder113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #162
chasetheface123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-13-09
Location: Boyne City
Posts: 759
iTrader: (9)
Kanger EVOD is a good starter kit. I picked one up recently, along with a Kanger Pro tank 3, and a different drip tip. Zero complaints about it so far, and loving it.
chasetheface123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #163
jbsjunk
Boots And Pants
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 10,520
iTrader: (29)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
Cold turkey isn't safe, it could carry all sorts of bacteria.
I quit going cold turkey. Went right to ham...
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #164
curbdog17
.
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 28,885
iTrader: (23)
Vapping
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #165
jbsjunk
Boots And Pants
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 10,520
iTrader: (29)
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
Fapping
Wrong thread.
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #166
iwantawrangler
The land of Boredom..
 
iwantawrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Southwest, Mi
Posts: 4,171
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to iwantawrangler
ive had my assortment of cartos and batterys from ego for over a year now. i still vape daily. only because i like to. i use no nicotine. and havent in 6 months. i was a 2 pack a day smoker for 13 years. i use vape dudes, and mr good vape online. as well as kalamazoo vapor supply. my favorites are monster ice, which tastes exactly like monster energy drink, and blueberry ice. ive even blended a few of my own with lorann flavorings, and a premix 50/50 pg/vg base and add my own. strawberry vanilla is very tasty.
iwantawrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #167
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 7,996
iTrader: (10)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantawrangler View Post
ive had my assortment of cartos and batterys from ego for over a year now. i still vape daily. only because i like to. i use no nicotine. and havent in 6 months. i was a 2 pack a day smoker for 13 years. i use vape dudes, and mr good vape online. as well as kalamazoo vapor supply. my favorites are monster ice, which tastes exactly like monster energy drink, and blueberry ice. ive even blended a few of my own with lorann flavorings, and a premix 50/50 pg/vg base and add my own. strawberry vanilla is very tasty.
So I just went to the Vape dudes website... Not sure I want to know what this one tastes like.... Test it for me and report back. Kthanx.

http://www.vapedudes.com/NATURALS--M...unk_p_456.html
MonkeyBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #168
jbsjunk
Boots And Pants
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 10,520
iTrader: (29)
Some of these sound fattening.
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #169
iwantawrangler
The land of Boredom..
 
iwantawrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Southwest, Mi
Posts: 4,171
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to iwantawrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
So I just went to the Vape dudes website... Not sure I want to know what this one tastes like.... Test it for me and report back. Kthanx.

http://www.vapedudes.com/NATURALS--M...unk_p_456.html
hey your monkeybiz. u can try the monkey junk
iwantawrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2013, 09:01 AM   #170
SS
In the band!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Bimini, Bahamas
Posts: 10,354
iTrader: (13)
It's official.

I now prefer the e-cig more than real cigarettes.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #171
creeping death
I'm that guy.
 
creeping death's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: MUSKEGON, MI. 49442
Posts: 7,352
iTrader: (74)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
It's official.

I now prefer the e-cig more than real cigarettes.
x2, i took a few drags off my wifes cig last night and it was horrible.
__________________
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker.
creeping death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #172
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 2,584
iTrader: (1)
Funny this came up. After the holidays I am ordering a EGO set up and starting the road to being smoke free.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #173
SS
In the band!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Bimini, Bahamas
Posts: 10,354
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping death View Post
x2, i took a few drags off my wifes cig last night and it was horrible.
Aside from the horrible taste... what really gets me is how horrible that cigarette smoke feels in the lungs. My lungs are done before I can get to the end of any cigarette other than an ultralight.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #174
tom77cj5
so married it hurts
 
tom77cj5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-06
Location: chesterfield
Posts: 3,907
iTrader: (41)
Send a message via AIM to tom77cj5
I'm on the band waggon. Wish me luck. Got the evod
tom77cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #175
creeping death
I'm that guy.
 
creeping death's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: MUSKEGON, MI. 49442
Posts: 7,352
iTrader: (74)
good luck! after 28 years of smoking cigarettes and countless attempts at quitting, for me, this has been the best alternative and quitting aid I've ever used.
I'm at the 3 month cigarette free mark now and feel better than I have in years. I still use the e cig daily but not nearly as much as I did when I started using it 3 months ago.
__________________
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker.
creeping death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #176
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 7,996
iTrader: (10)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
If any of you have the bottom feed tanks (T3s) and have been burning through the wicks like I have, and are tired of replacing them read on. For me, after a week or so, my vaporizer acts like it's clogged, so I've been replacing the wicks/base at 4.00 a piece. I have a solution that makes no sense. I have ~10+ of these things laying around so I tried some experimenting. Replacing the wick in the coil isn't an option.. I've tried and tried. No luck. If you've found a way, congratulations. You've banged your head against the wall longer than I cared to.

Take used wick/base, remove the stem. You will see a small 'secondary' wick laying on top of the main wick/coil. Remove that.
You will see a very charred section of the wick.
Rinse in hot water. Lightly brush with old tooth brush.
Allow to dry completely.

*This is the weird part*
Put wick/base without the stem or tank back on your battery.
Energize. It will start to smoke. Soon (3-4 seconds you will see the coil start to glow red).
Allow it to get completely red across the coil. De-energize
Let it cool for a couple minutes.
Lightly brush soot off.
Wala.. Almost new looking wick.

Put a small piece of "secondary" wick back on top of main/coil. *a bag of wick is available at my vape store for .75 cents.*
Put stem back on and set in place.
This makes it work as good as a new wick.

Last edited by MonkeyBiz; December 30th, 2013 at 11:57 PM.
MonkeyBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #177
Defiance665
AKA "89Laredo"
 
Defiance665's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-09-09
Location: Sanford, Michigan
Posts: 2,634
iTrader: (8)
Send a message via Yahoo to Defiance665
Anyone tried Zamplebox?
Thinking about getting the subscription, just wish it came with cartomizers or atomizers too...
https://www.zamplebox.com/?age-verified=161f2fcee5
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I prefer the company of gentlemen.
Defiance665 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 08:40 AM   #178
creeping death
I'm that guy.
 
creeping death's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: MUSKEGON, MI. 49442
Posts: 7,352
iTrader: (74)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
If any of you have the bottom feed tanks (T3s) and have been burning through the wicks like I have, and are tired of replacing them read on. For me, after a week or so, my vaporizer acts like it's clogged, so I've been replacing the wicks/base at 4.00 a piece. I have a solution that makes no sense. I have ~10+ of these things laying around so I tried some experimenting. Replacing the wick in the coil isn't an option.. I've tried and tried. No luck. If you've found a way, congratulations. You've banged your head against the wall longer than I cared to.

Take used wick/base, remove the stem. You will see a small 'secondary' wick laying on top of the main wick/coil. Remove that.
You will see a very charred section of the wick.
Rinse in hot water. Lightly brush with old tooth brush.
Allow to dry completely.

*This is the weird part*
Put wick/base without the stem or tank back on your battery.
Energize. It will start to smoke. Soon (3-4 seconds you will see the coil start to glow red).
Allow it to get completely red across the coil. De-energize
Let it cool for a couple minutes.
Lightly brush soot off.
Wala.. Almost new looking wick.

Put a small piece of "secondary" wick back on top of main/coil. *a bag of wick is available at my vape store for .75 cents.*
Put stem back on and set in place.
This makes it work as good as a new wick.
I have several of them laying around that I have just rinsed out very well. they look new again but I've never smoked out of any of the used ones yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance665 View Post
Anyone tried Zamplebox?
Thinking about getting the subscription, just wish it came with cartomizers or atomizers too...
https://www.zamplebox.com/?age-verified=161f2fcee5
I may look into this.
__________________
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker.
creeping death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 09:31 AM   #179
Fatty Matty
Senior Member
 
Fatty Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-05-06
Location: Tecumseh
Posts: 5,343
iTrader: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance665 View Post
Anyone tried Zamplebox?
Thinking about getting the subscription, just wish it came with cartomizers or atomizers too...
https://www.zamplebox.com/?age-verified=161f2fcee5
I've been doing this for over a year. Personally, I wouldn't do that.

1. You're going to find something that you really like after trying a few.
2. I'm willing to bet whatever they are peddling likely isn't very good.

Visit a mom and pop shop or go with one of the Michigan vendors.
__________________
'10 JKU
'07 300c
www.midwest-abs.com
Fatty Matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 09:51 AM   #180
Defiance665
AKA "89Laredo"
 
Defiance665's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-09-09
Location: Sanford, Michigan
Posts: 2,634
iTrader: (8)
Send a message via Yahoo to Defiance665
I've done the ecig stuff for two years now. The zamplebox sounds like a good deal, especially if you aren't picky and just want your nicotine. Guy I'm subscribed to on YouTube gets it and it looks like they send you decent stuff.
I don't think I'm going to do it though, since it looks like most/all of it is PG only.

Afaik we don't have any shops around here, unless there's one in Mt pleasant.

My favorite is 100%vg "smores" from thevaporroom.net
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I prefer the company of gentlemen.
Defiance665 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
meballs, ss is a homo!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.19313 seconds with 50 queries