Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Vehicles for sale
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 10th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #21
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
ttt
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #22
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
Ebay listing ended with no bidders. Still forsale, but relisting on ebay once more.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #23
deerebowtie
Unchained
 
deerebowtie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-04-09
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 1,726
iTrader: (23)
any interest in a sas tahoe?
deerebowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #24
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerebowtie View Post
any interest in a sas tahoe?
No thank you. Thanks for the offer tho. I need something to wheel that I can drive on the road a lot(no trailer right now) and is a little smaller than yours or something to plow my driveway that's ready to go.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #25
disturbedsledneck
Senior Member
 
disturbedsledneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Vassar, MI
Posts: 729
iTrader: (5)
Did this truck live around Frankenmuth or Richville MI when your grandpa or uncle owned it several years ago? There was a truck very similar to this just down the road from my inlaws several years ago. I always liked it. Just curious..
disturbedsledneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #26
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedsledneck View Post
Did this truck live around Frankenmuth or Richville MI when your grandpa or uncle owned it several years ago? There was a truck very similar to this just down the road from my inlaws several years ago. I always liked it. Just curious..
Yes. Uncle lives in that area and one of his boys use to drive it all the time into Frankenmuth. Grandpa use to also live in that area, and it use to have a matching red topper when my gramps drove it in the 90's. Same truck, ive never saw another like it with the painted red w/t front clip. Also its had a few different sets of wheels on it in its lifetime. Only thing I changed was the engine/trans and doubled the horsepower from the v6 when I bought it 3 yrs ago. Its a very fun truck and always gets a lot of looks and complements.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #27
disturbedsledneck
Senior Member
 
disturbedsledneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Vassar, MI
Posts: 729
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo33 View Post
Yes. Uncle lives in that area and one of his boys use to drive it all the time into Frankenmuth. Grandpa use to also live in that area, and it use to have a matching red topper when my gramps drove it in the 90's. Same truck, ive never saw another like it with the painted red w/t front clip. Also its had a few different sets of wheels on it in its lifetime. Only thing I changed was the engine/trans and doubled the horsepower from the v6 when I bought it 3 yrs ago. Its a very fun truck and always gets a lot of looks and complements.
I figured it had to be the same truck. Like you said, not many around with the W/T grill still on, and painted to match too.

I always liked this truck! I'm sure it's been well cared for its whole life. It was always spotless clean.

Sorry to de-rail your thread. Good luck with the sale.
disturbedsledneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #28
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedsledneck View Post
I figured it had to be the same truck. Like you said, not many around with the W/T grill still on, and painted to match too.

I always liked this truck! I'm sure it's been well cared for its whole life. It was always spotless clean.

Sorry to de-rail your thread. Good luck with the sale.
Yup, Same truck. Yeah its been very well taken care of in its life, but my grandpa owned it for the second time, close to when he stopped driving all together, so it picked up some smaller dents when he backed into a few things, but still very clean and rust free and even with the dents I still keep this as clean as I can. My whole family likes cars/trucks so I grew up keeping things clean and nice and this shows it. It makes me sad to get rid of it, but I need a new roof on my new house, and inside is pretty rough so its time for it to go for bigger and better things. No problem on the derail, and thanks.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #29
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
Gl4x4 new cash price. $4800
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #30
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
ttt
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #31
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,068
iTrader: (16)
bump. just under 3 hours left on ebay listing, but no bids/offers.


*edit* Truck did not sell on ebay so its still forsale locally.

also I found another picture when it had a different set of wheels


Last edited by montecarlo33; October 25th, 2013 at 04:34 PM.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Vehicles for sale
Tags
meballs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.11414 seconds with 32 queries