|September 13th, 2013, 10:50 AM||#1|
** went to scrap ... 1990 F350 Crewcab longbox 4x4........ ...all gone *
Took in on trade for a friend to drive as a salt ride
Now I have bitten off more than I can chew at this time .. as fall approaches I will not have time to do all the repairs that I would like to see done ,before I put her behind the wheel
It is forsale
1990 F350 crewcab 1 ton 4x4 ,Big block460 , auto trans , 410 gears , Granpa stock ... no mod's
Has seen lot's of salt , so the front cab mounts are completely shot , as in holes in the floor and door to fender clearance is wonkie
Just a beater with a heater
Will need ......
* cab mount's and floor repairs ,
* brake line work and a master cyl eventually ,
* the old "Gates" mudders are weatherchecked ,
* windsheild is cracked accros the top
* Manifolds leak so sort of lound ( could be just the collectors or air injection tubes )
* front gas tank may leak...it is suspect and very rusty
* will need a drivers front ujoint before put into 4wd opperation...cap is missing
Truck is white with blue interior ... has approx 110,xxx but who know's ???
Runs and drives pretty good , tranny seams to shift and operate as it should ( Havnt driven far due to weathercheck in the tires approx 8 miles to date )
Kinpin axles go for a good chunk of change .....as well as good bigblocks and auto trannies
$1,500 obo .........or trade for a 4x4 4dr suv in the ford or jeep flavor ?
Last edited by mudbillyredneck; October 20th, 2013 at 08:50 AM.
|October 4th, 2013, 05:58 AM||#6|
I fixed it!!!
Join Date: 01-11-11
Location: Birch Run MI
I would love to buy this thing. Scrap the body, shorten the frame and cage it. Add some 4d's and rock it! But I got a baby due in dec and the wife said hell no:-(. Good luck with the sale.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free