|May 30th, 2014, 11:19 PM||#1|
CJ, YJ, FSJ, XJ parts - Updated 6/10
I will update this thread as I start to go through my stuff. I'll try to take some photos too if I have time...
For sale or trade:
- CJ extra wide fiberglass fender flares - new, front only - $1
- CJ metal hood - $40 obo
- CJ Grill with lights - sold
- 4.0L intake manifold 1995? 1998? - $10 obo
- 4.0L exhaust manifold - free (crack)
- 2.5L / AMC 150 intake manifold + carb in exc cond. - $50 obo
- AMC 304/360/401 ring gear for automatic - $1 obo
- 258/304/260/401 starter - $20 obo
- 258/304/260/401 alternator - $15 obo
- Dana 20 (as spare parts; gears are good) - sold
- Flywheels for 258/304 (maybe) - $100 obo
- Early and late CJ heater cores and heater housings - Free
- CJ wiring harness $1
- CJ wiper motor with new cover $10
- CJ wipers $1
- CJ cowel vents $1
- CJ spare tire carrier swing out $5
- CJ windshield glass free has a crack
- Seat brackets with sliders $1 ea
- CJ headlights and headlight trim - sold
- 6 cylinder distributers $5 ea
- Clutch pressure plates $5 ea
- '99 XJ front plastic corners $5 pair
- lotsa other bits I need to look through and unload... Will update later.
Must sell, so don't be shy about offers.
I am interested in trading or buying the following:
- 3.54 ring and pinion for a D44 (I might chop that D44 front to get to it...)
- TrueTrac for D44
- TrueTrac for Chrysler 8.25
- Cherry picker engine hoist
Last edited by MB_Custom; June 10th, 2014 at 07:56 AM.
|June 1st, 2014, 12:13 AM||#2|
amc150 Carb and intake are available. Leaf Springs; T150; Spare starters (the good ones that last forever); Spare altenator; Air filter housings (various CJ types + XJ); newish aftermarket cat converter; 235/70R15 tire new; CJ dash; CJ hood; XJ running boards; CJ wiring harness; Heater housings; Heater cores; 4.0 intake and exhaust manifold; GM throttle body off of something with injector; Dodge throttle body; '72 CJ gas skid plate; CJ windshield glass; CJ spare tire swing out mount; CJ wide fender flares; CJ skid plate; Lots of CJ and J10 smaller parts; Ignition distributers;
Last edited by MB_Custom; June 10th, 2014 at 07:55 AM.
|June 3rd, 2014, 12:52 PM||#5|
I honestly don't recall what the harness is from or if it is complete. Likely late 70s CJ. Maybe some '78 J10 as well? I peeked at it the other day. I saw a CJ wiper motor in the bucket, a firewall plug and a slew of wires. I didn't take a photo so I can't be sure. Basically I collected a bunch of wiring items, used what I needed for my project. Hacked up pieces ended up ON my jeep. Left over hacked parts tossed, so it is likely spare cables for point A to point B
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|