|July 31st, 2013, 06:40 PM||#1|
Clean, built 93 YJ. $5,500
I had this up for sale a while ago and changed my mind. Well it's back up. The last time I had it listed it needed a trans. I have since replaced the trans with a good shifting trans with 130k. Jeep has no major issues, it's a good wheeler/driver, it's just time for a truck.
Here's the low down on the build.
*60k 4.0 HO from a wrecked 96 ZJ. 195 HP.
*130K 3 speed auto trans. Shifts good and firm.
* B&M floor shifter
* Rebuilt np231, HD chain, SYE kit
* Tom Woods CV rear drive shaft
* Rear, 29 spline C8.25 from a 99 XJ. Detroit locker, alloy shafts, 4.56 gears, SOLID diff cover, Disk brake conversion, complet rebuild by ring and pinion shop of Oakland.
*Front HP30, CAD delete, 4.56 gears, open TJ joints. Rebuilt by Ring and pinion shop of Oakland.
* OME 2.5" springs, 1/2" shackles.
* Rear out boarded shocks using Ford towers. 12" Bilstein 5125s. 6" up, 6" down.
* Front, 12" RC crap white can shocks, 6" travel up/down.
* 1" front stretch, 3" rear stretch for a 98" WHeel base.
Best ride I have even had in a jeep.
* full tub panels replaced by Monroe collision in commerce. Not really any rust to speak of.
* nice hard top with tinted windows, new paint.
* Super clean half doors.
* frame swapped with one I had shipped from SoCal. No rust at all on frame, inside of frame is smooth like it came off the line.
* Custom tummy tuck skid plate with LoPro trans mount. 21" to bottom of the frame rails, 20" to bottom of the skid.
The tub has no rust but it has a few little dings on the rockers, nothing major. It has its fair share of scratches and pin stripping, it's been wheeled. Front fenders have been trimmed very cleanly, with finish body work done to them, not just hacked, rear wheel wells have been trimmed but also very cleanly.
The Jeep wheels very well and drives down the road good aswell. I drive it from commerce mi up to TC all the time and it cruises 65-70 no problem. Ive wheeled it at bundy, twisted trails, the mounds, the jeep blessing and a shit ton of trails around TC and it is very capable, nice drivin jeep. The jeep went through a complete frame up rebuild this last spring and everything that needed replaced was. This is a turn key rig.
Standard YJ gauge issues. (Gas gauge works only under half tank, no temp gauge worky, volts read low)
*no soft uppers
* Windshield has a pretty good spider web crack.
I think that's about it.
There's a lot more info to the Jeep but my fingers are to tired to type it all out so if your serious about buying or trading call me up and I will answer any questions.
Looking to trade for a HD pickup, maybe a lifted ranger or solid axle truck, or???
Asking $6,500 obo cash, 248-996-5913, Curtis
Last edited by cdw32; August 16th, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
|August 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM||#5|
|August 16th, 2013, 12:54 PM||#20|
Join Date: 02-26-09
Location: Traverse City MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Your pirate 4x4 ad says Kalkaska as your location?
CUMMINS ON 37'S,8"BDS LONG ARM,TWIN TURBO...TOW PIG
WRANGLER ON 40'S,ROCKJOCK 60/D70,LINKED,ORI STRUTS,6.0 LQ9, LS6 GOODIES, 4l80E, ATLAS 3.0...TRAILER QUEEN
JK 2 DOOR, 3" BDS LIFT, 15" PROCOMP STEELIES
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|