What should I do this weekend? - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #21
fsumotorhead
N8KVB
 
fsumotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-06
Location: Flat Rock, MI
Posts: 4,199
iTrader: (34)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
I live in NC and own my own Jeep.


I am thinking about going wheeling though, I just need friends
Rent a Porsche and tear up the Blue Ridge Parkway!
fsumotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #22
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,346
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Begin by ingesting a large amount of coffee mixed with a cheap whiskey of your choice. Eat a large egg and bacon breakfast with toast. Then, pick up some of the neighbors you hate, go for a ride around town. When they need to stop at a store, let them off, take off. Go to Burger King for lunch, eating at least 4 cartons of onion rings. Get back in your vehicle, turn heat on high, fart nasty onion ring smell. Take wife for a ride immediately after, do not let her get out.

Take her to DQ for a snack, and then ask her for $$ to pay when you get to that point.

Afterwards, head home, ride your bicycly around the neighborhood screaming "I'm a Kickstand! I'm a Kickstand!" and remove one piece of clothing every 1/2 mile while drinking from a flask your choice of liquor. As you eventually get home (From either whoever pays your bail or if you make it back on your bike) be sure to position the bike in the driveway and make a huge deal of washing the bike. Eventually find yourself in the back yard, grilling various meats while seated atop a riding lawnmower and drinking Keystone light. Pencil in a Fu-Manchu mustache if needed.

Enjoy your various grilled meats while fling some it at passers-by, while seated in your recliner near the curb.

There is no alternative plan if it rains, just perform the above while eating licorice you have stored in your pocket.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I do drive a jeep and I have puffed a peter maybe once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #23
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,657
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Default

Borrow Harvicks car and pick up some hookers and blow
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #24
disturbedsledneck
Senior Member
 
disturbedsledneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Vassar, MI
Posts: 744
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
Begin by ingesting a large amount of coffee mixed with a cheap whiskey of your choice. Eat a large egg and bacon breakfast with toast. Then, pick up some of the neighbors you hate, go for a ride around town. When they need to stop at a store, let them off, take off. Go to Burger King for lunch, eating at least 4 cartons of onion rings. Get back in your vehicle, turn heat on high, fart nasty onion ring smell. Take wife for a ride immediately after, do not let her get out.

Take her to DQ for a snack, and then ask her for $$ to pay when you get to that point.

Afterwards, head home, ride your bicycly around the neighborhood screaming "I'm a Kickstand! I'm a Kickstand!" and remove one piece of clothing every 1/2 mile while drinking from a flask your choice of liquor. As you eventually get home (From either whoever pays your bail or if you make it back on your bike) be sure to position the bike in the driveway and make a huge deal of washing the bike. Eventually find yourself in the back yard, grilling various meats while seated atop a riding lawnmower and drinking Keystone light. Pencil in a Fu-Manchu mustache if needed.

Enjoy your various grilled meats while fling some it at passers-by, while seated in your recliner near the curb.

There is no alternative plan if it rains, just perform the above while eating licorice you have stored in your pocket.
You're a fawking genius. Such a good idea I just may attempt to follow this itinerary.

disturbedsledneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #25
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,897
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Go to the nearest drugstore buy the largest bottle of lube.
Fire up the Internet porn
Jerk it till your out of lube or you pull the little guy in half.
Record it and post in the pub
cj65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #26
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric04 View Post
Head to lancasters in mooresville sit in the bus eat ribs and brisket along with drnking beer..get in jeep and cruise the blue ridge parkway
Been there, done that.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #27
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
how about you go fist fukc yourself
Been there, done that.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #28
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Buy me a plane ticket.
Nope, must have boobs.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #29
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
Rent a Porsche and tear up the Blue Ridge Parkway!
Been there already, and speed limit is like 35 MPH.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #30
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
Borrow Harvicks car and pick up some hookers and blow
Thought about this, but I get randomed.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #31
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Tsa guy is in the lead. Fawk.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #32
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Go to the nearest drugstore buy the largest bottle of lube.
Fire up the Internet porn
Jerk it till your out of lube or you pull the little guy in half.
Record it and post in the pub
Been there, done that.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #33
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 19,315
iTrader: (167)
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Default

Hold me?
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #34
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbchevy View Post
Hold me?
Been there, done that. But id do it again.... <3
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #35
marshall
locally famous
 
marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-11
Location: mayville MI
Posts: 3,036
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Tsa guy is in the lead. Fawk.
he definetly put a lot of thought into it
marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #36
chevotass
Senior Member
 
chevotass's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-02-06
Location: goodrich
Posts: 6,579
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chevotass
Default

Go visit scotty and hook up with some "strange"
chevotass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #37
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,154
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevotass View Post
Go visit scotty and hook up with some "strange"
Scotties idea of Strange isnt the same as mine or yours.
Mr.Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #38
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 19,315
iTrader: (167)
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Scotties idea of Strange isnt the same as mine or yours.
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #39
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,616
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Scotties idea of Strange isnt the same as mine or yours.
But at least it is strange....
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #40
vr
Senior Member
 
vr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: NotMichigan U.S.A.
Posts: 3,679
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Scotties idea of Strange isnt the same as mine or yours.
To be fair, Devo hats and lipstick drawn on your penor isn't that much more strange than the usual antics you're up to.
vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.23787 seconds with 80 queries