Zimmerman trial - Page 9 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #161
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,656
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
But he had public defenders......
I heard because donation he could not get a PD, Omeara won't bill for time, only expenses.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #162
dougstephvoor
Supreme Chancelor!
 
dougstephvoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-21-10
Location: Saranac/Michigan
Posts: 2,225
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default off topic again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the plumber View Post
Off topic but... I had a service call at a rental the other day. I show up at my 1030am appointment. Nobody answers the door. Eventually the door opens slightly and a little black kid (maybe 4 years old) let's me in. I step over the 5 sleeping adults in the living room and fix the bathroom sink & snake the drain.
Nobody ever even woke up in the 45 minutes I was there. I told the little kid to have a good day and left.
I see some goofy shit.
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...05284&t=h&z=18

In 2001 through 2003 I rented an apartment at Riley Court apartments in Yipsitucky.

I slept there during the week and drove home on weekends and some times on Wednesday.

I came back to my apartment one time to find my tub with a couple of inches of sewage inside it.

I contacted the administrator, who called a roto rotter guy.

Twenty something young white guy shows up with his truck before long they have the toilet off the floor in my apartment (one bedroom rat trap but it was cheap to stay there)

He comes out and says to the admin, I think it is not in this room it is the main line and it is back flowing from the apartment next door.

They bang on the door and go through some lengthy negotiation with the black woman next door who did not want to let them in.

Finally they get in to find that there were two kids boy 10 sister 12. The woman who rented the place, her sister, and six black men sleeping on the floor couch chairs etc.

Keep in mind this is a single bedroom tiny apartment, mine was about 500 sq ft.

The roto rooter young man comes out, ranting and raving about "fucking animals" "I can not believe the fucking animals"

I started thinking, dogs, cats, horse chicken pig?????

I found out the kids had flushed some toys down the toilet, and backed up the drain, rather than tell any one what happened, they all used the tub as a toilet until it was over flowing onto the floor.

They used shovels and wheel barrows to clean the tub out,

It was full and over flowing onto the floor heaped up in the with the curtain rod pulled down and wedged up so they could hang on to it while shitting.
__________________
Supreme Chancellor!
dougstephvoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #163
Suta99
Senior Member
 
Suta99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-09
Location: Leamington/Ontario
Posts: 839
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougstephvoor View Post
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...05284&t=h&z=18

In 2001 through 2003 I rented an apartment at Riley Court apartments in Yipsitucky.

I slept there during the week and drove home on weekends and some times on Wednesday.

I came back to my apartment one time to find my tub with a couple of inches of sewage inside it.

I contacted the administrator, who called a roto rotter guy.

Twenty something young white guy shows up with his truck before long they have the toilet off the floor in my apartment (one bedroom rat trap but it was cheap to stay there)

He comes out and says to the admin, I think it is not in this room it is the main line and it is back flowing from the apartment next door.

They bang on the door and go through some lengthy negotiation with the black woman next door who did not want to let them in.

Finally they get in to find that there were two kids boy 10 sister 12. The woman who rented the place, her sister, and six black men sleeping on the floor couch chairs etc.

Keep in mind this is a single bedroom tiny apartment, mine was about 500 sq ft.

The roto rooter young man comes out, ranting and raving about "fucking animals" "I can not believe the fucking animals"

I started thinking, dogs, cats, horse chicken pig?????

I found out the kids had flushed some toys down the toilet, and backed up the drain, rather than tell any one what happened, they all used the tub as a toilet until it was over flowing onto the floor.

They used shovels and wheel barrows to clean the tub out,

It was full and over flowing onto the floor heaped up in the with the curtain rod pulled down and wedged up so they could hang on to it while shitting.
thanks for that
Suta99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #164
marshall
locally famous
 
marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-12-11
Location: mayville MI
Posts: 3,099
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suta99 View Post
thanks for that
marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #165
Rob the plumber
Licensed master plumber
 
Rob the plumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: New Baltimore, Michigan
Posts: 5,777
iTrader: (34)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

I've also seen the bathtub used as a toilet in rentals. Is usually because they're not paying the rent and don't want to let the land Lord in.
Rob the plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #166
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 7,974
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Default

picture of the jury has been leaked
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pdzimmerman.jpg (20.4 KB, 1123 views)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #167
muddinman56
blood,sweat and beers
 
muddinman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-06-08
Location: armada michigan
Posts: 3,691
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
picture of the jury has been leaked
Lmao
muddinman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #168
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,971
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

That's great!
Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #169
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman
 
MonkeyBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Whitehall
Posts: 8,571
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Default

What's the difference between Trayvon and George?









__________________
In bed, according to prophesy.
MonkeyBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #170
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,508
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

all this Race bull shit the dude isnt white and they are trying to make it a white and black issues.... Now Obama is trying to push more gun laws on this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjheRO4Xj0g

and


Last edited by Rockstar; July 14th, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #171
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 7,974
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Default

This.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	108171  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #172
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Obama wishes to honor somebody who was attacking a neighborhood watchman.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-violence?lite
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #173
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Obama wishes to honor somebody who was attacking a neighborhood watchman.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-violence?lite
Wtf??!?
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #174
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 19,662
iTrader: (167)
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default

Ninjas going to be ninjas
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #175
8PTBUCK
The Local Hipster
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,749
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Default

damn moon crickets
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #176
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 10,360
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default

Wonder how much it would go for at auction, could be the first Keltec handgun worth more than $300
http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerma...opstories.html
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #177
8PTBUCK
The Local Hipster
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,749
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Default

I really thought America had hope after I saw the news Saturday night. Then I turned the news on this morning, and all that possible hope went right in the shitter.
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #178
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
I really thought America had hope after I saw the news Saturday night. Then I turned the news on this morning, and all that possible hope went right in the shitter.
He can't just let it go after he injected himself into the issue on the wrong side of it. If he lets it go it'll make him look like the idiot racist he is. They won't stop until they do something to get Zimmerman. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduce legislation in "honor" of Trayvon to severely restrict CPL licensing.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #179
feva4u
LCG
 
feva4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-01-07
Location: Petoskey, MI
Posts: 10,494
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

"Protests" where bean bags had to be fired into the crowd of "protesters" The media in the US sucks.
__________________
My Jeep
feva4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #180
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,267
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Yes, lets remeber to honor TM's legacy by purchasing a gun and getting yourself a cpl to protect yourself from 6' 180 lb wanksters like him.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.24973 seconds with 82 queries