|August 4th, 2013, 04:43 PM||#1|
***SOLD*** '00 Cherokee Sport - 136k, 4.5" lift, SYE, 31" Goodyear MTRs
'00 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ
- 136k mi
- 4.0 6-cyl
- Automatic trans.
- loaded, power windows, locks, cruise, aftermarket CD player, etc.
- 231-J transfer case
- Flowmaster exhaust
- Slip-yoke eliminator on t-case
- 4.5" Rough Country susp. lift with adjustable control arms, & track bar
- 15x10 Dick Cepek DC1 rims
- 31x10.5 Goodyear MTR tires
Brand new w/ less than 100 miles:
- Rubicon Express 4.5" lift coils, and shocksI will meet you at Tripointe with the jeep and title, to save you time. It's no biggie.
It's a pain in the ass dealing with banks any more. I've had to jump through hoops a lot lately too.
Tripointe is a pain to deal with, that's why I switched to Frankenmuth Credit Union.
- front wheel bearings, axle u-joints, axle shaft seals
- included new in-box: f/r pinion seals, tie-rod flip kit, boots, spark plugs
Runs and drives great. 4wd high and low work great. All the power accessories, heat, windows, locks, cruise control all work as they should. Overall the body is in decent shape for the year, rocker panels are solid still.
$2800 firm **NO TRADES** ****SOLD****
Also I have many extras I might include for the right offer: matching complete, very nice front/rear seats, door panels, complete rear doors (black also), new head liner, tote full of spare engine parts (exh. manifold, power steering, etc),
33/12.5-15 Super Swamper Radials at 80%
Last edited by disturbedsledneck; August 6th, 2013 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Spelling