|March 16th, 2013, 12:30 PM||#1|
1998.5 dodge 2500 24v cummins 4x4 SOLD
I am selling my 1998.5 24valve cummins. It is an extended cab long box dodge ram 2500 4x4. black exterior with grey interior. it has high miles (around 439k). interior is in pretty good shape with a nice aftermarket radio and has most power options (windows, mirrors, locks, alarm, seats, ect.) exterior is in a little rougher shape has rust, scratches, and small dents. it is still a very functional truck as a work truck/wood hauler/tow rig/daily driver.... just dont expect a show truck. I have owned it for approximatly the last 5 months and driven it everywhere, towed a few trailers around 5000 lbs and it has never let me down or missed a beat. When i got it, it was a farm truck and it was in pretty rough shape. i have spent a fair amount of time and money making this back into a safe and reliable DD.
- starts, runs, drives and stops great everytime i have asked it to even in the winter.
- 4x4 works great
- holds great oil pressure and temp.
- no major leaks at all
- i have been getting around 19 MPG. (65% highway, 25% city, 10% expressway)
- all power options work (except A/C)
- K&N air filter
- stright pipe exhaust with 5" tip exiting in front of passenger rear tire (yes it is loud)
- tool box is included
- aftermarket steel wheels with 33x12.5 tires 40% tread
new parts in last 5000 miles:
- speed sensor inside transmission
- front brake pads
- tie rods, drag link
- front drivers side u-joint
- lift pump
- fuel filter
- windshield wipers
- most blinker/brake/reverse bulbs
- front door speakers
- oil, power steering, and differential fluids changed
new used parts put on in last 5000 miles:
- steering box
- drivers mirror
- chrome front bumper
- carrier bearing for rear drive shaft
- front axle shaft disconnect has been welded into the locked position
- many scratches and dings
- rockers, door bottoms and wheel wells are rusty
- broken out slider in back window (repaired with plexiglass)
- needs batteries recharged or replaced
- needs front trac bar
- high miles
- no A/C
- abs, brake, and check gauges lights are on dash
- interior could use a good cleaning
- tailgate handle broken
- washer fluid tank has leak
- oil pressure gauge, fuel level gauge and speedometer only work when they want to.
yes i have had this truck up forsale in the past and it sold to a firend in july. well he stumbled into hard times and i ended up buying the truck back to help him out. now i already have a duramax and have no real use for this truck so its time to pass it along again. it has some minor issues but it is still a great truck and i would honestly trust it to drive anywhere empty or loaded.
drivers cab corner
passenger cab corner
drivers rear wheel well
passenger rear wheel well
passenger front fender
passenger side hood
Last edited by 1989gmc; July 14th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
|March 18th, 2013, 07:16 PM||#4|
bump i will also consider partial trades for shop equipment such as a tire machine and balancer, snap on or matco tool box, large stand up air compressor, drill press, wire welder, misc. snap on or matco tools, ect.
|April 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM||#6|
|May 27th, 2013, 01:07 PM||#9|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|