|May 24th, 2014, 08:20 AM||#1|
Join Date: 12-13-06
Location: Hartland/Howell/Southfield, Mi
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
1995 240SX beater/drift missile to be
Up for sale is my '95 240sx S14. It's definitely a beater, but as reliable as they come. I would drive this car anywhere. It runs great, trans shifts great. Would make an excellent daily driver, winter beater, or cheap car to get sideways and learn or bash in. Has about 178k miles, will go up as I drive it often.
Has a handful of things done to it. Frankenstein exhaust, little loud but sounds good. J30 vlsd diff. lowered on, I believe, Tokico struts and Eibach springs. Battery relocated to the trunk.
- Runs great, has never let me down.
- Newer Winterforce tires (installed new over winter)
- New stage 3 clutch
- Resurfaced flywheel at time of clutch replacement
- New clutch slave cylinder
- New braided ss clutch line (bypasses the OEM dampener)
- New Alpine media headunit (aux in and usb, no cd)
- J30 vlsd rear diff (can also include a welded diff that I never used)
- New blower motor and resistor for the HVAC
- Upgraded Q45 front brakes. Give you dual piston front calipers. Stops great, no vibrations.
- Does have rust and paint fade, the rockers are shot, but the subframe rails are still in good shape.
- Power windows work, but be it creatively. The switch or something is bad and because the switches are expensive, I just ran a couple leads from the window motors and use a drill battery to roll the windows up and down. Missile car points.
- Washer sprayers do not work. The previous owner had a minor front collision and broke the washer bottle. The wipers themselves work fine.
- Minor front end damage from the previous owner, but let's be honest, you're probably going to hit stuff anyways.
- Has slight oil seep from oil pan gasket, maybe leaves a nickel-quarter spot if it sits for a few days.
I probably missed a few things, but this is a great and reliable form of transportation that is still a ton of fun.Maintenance is cheap. Insurance is cheap. Gets high 20's mpg.
Price is $1,500, please do not lowball. If you don't like the price then move on. I've got a good amount of money into it from where I started. Doesn't need a thing to be driven and enjoyed every day. I love driving this car and am not hurting to sell, so please be realistic. I'm somewhat firm on price, but will also be including extra parts.
Any kind of price negotiations work best when in person with cash in hand.
Best form on contact is PM or you can call/text at 8one0-9two3-3three2four
Thanks for looking!
Pictures of the rockers
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|