|May 20th, 2013, 12:19 PM||#1|
'90 full size blazer
5.7 long tubes dual ex.
129k climbing due to DD
New Parts last 10-20k
-rear U-joints, new front u-joint @axle
-fuel tank/sending unit
-rear axle (bearings, gears, seals)
- starting to get rusty in the usual spots (rockers, wheel wells)
- no A/C though I've never charged it.
- back window is a bit finicky to go up and down. Slow drivers and pass.
- front tires worn on outside, rears 25%ish
- front bumper a little smooshed thanks to an icy road and a poorly placed tree.
Interior isn't the best, some stains and a couple small butt burns thanks to PO, but doesn't smell of smoke inside.
Will get pics of exterior when I get a chance. Interior once I empty it out.
Dunno where to start but I'll throw $4000 out as a starter. May be a bit high but the axle and tank got nearly 1k put into it.
Interested? Just let me know.
Last edited by PCK_4xCustoms; July 3rd, 2013 at 07:08 AM.