Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:43 AM   #1
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,330
iTrader: (13)
Bad Buyer Alert - Merc09 *HE EVEN RIPPED OFF THE POLICE!*

Blatant lowballer, has "cash money in hand" and won't follow through on anything.

Also, avoid his trade offers. They are worse than VWboy's dune buggy offers.

Avoid him like the plague.

__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by SS; May 22nd, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM   #2
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 7,905
iTrader: (6)
That is his perogative. SS is dumb. The proof is on the internet, just google it. VWboy wants to do a trade? I am game, that rig is historical.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #3
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,330
iTrader: (13)


I r special! Momma dun sayz so.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Blue XJ
The Green Machine
 
Blue XJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sterling Heights
Posts: 3,531
iTrader: (27)
Send a message via AIM to Blue XJ
But he only has $800 cash money in hand, so he isn't going to be buying much.
Blue XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:42 PM   #5
1 ton tj on 40's
Senior Member
 
1 ton tj on 40's's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-12
Location: not sure
Posts: 3,589
iTrader: (13)
Topic: almost got arrested! (Read 144 times)

Merc09
"IT CAN GO ANYWHERE! IT IS A Z71 AFTER ALL!"

Run your TRUCK. Not your MOUTH!

almost got arrested!

on: May 20, 2013, 12:52:48 PM
Reply with quote

So April 25 I bought a pistol purchase permit with a check. At the time I knew I had money in my account and is be fine. Well 2 weeks went by and all the sudden I get an over draft fee on my account. So I talked to the bank and got it all straight. So just 2 days ago I get a disturbing phone call from the chief of police saying I needed to bring him the 10 dollars and another 35 dollars for an insufficient funds fee by the end of the day or he is going to go to the judge and request a warrant for my arrest. THREATENING TO ARREST ME OVER 10$! So I told him I was unable to do that because I'm 200 miles from home and painting my ill grandparents house. I told him is be back in 2 weeks and that would be the first place I would go. His exact words were "I can't wait 2 weeks Bro" hahaha what a Dick! So instead of by the end of the day he gave me till Monday "today". I told him I would mail him a check, and for some reason that pissed him off. Lol. So he said no he wouldn't accept my check and I had to drive back to give him cash. I can't afford 160$ worth of gas to pay that so I had to call avcouple buddies and finally one of them was able to pay it for me. This whole thing is stupid because my bank account is set up for over draft protection and it will cover anything that I over draft.
1 ton tj on 40's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:53 PM   #6
GREASYHANDS
Bloody Knuckles
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Nunica
Posts: 11,600
iTrader: (27)
Sometimes I trade beef jerky for jeep parts
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
2 old xj's
Meow
GREASYHANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:58 PM   #7
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 7,905
iTrader: (6)
I would have told him that is be back later than Monday. If I ever buy a gun, is pay for it in cash.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM   #8
concreteguy82
Yeah Buddy!!
 
concreteguy82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-11
Location: Clio, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Poor merc.
concreteguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:15 PM   #9
BlooMule
LENORE!!!
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: A little North of Deetroit and a little South of Roseville
Posts: 23,253
iTrader: (12)
I is hasing a hard time misunderstanding what he is saying
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:50 AM   #10
Blue XJ
The Green Machine
 
Blue XJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sterling Heights
Posts: 3,531
iTrader: (27)
Send a message via AIM to Blue XJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 ton tj on 40's View Post
Topic: almost got arrested! (Read 144 times)

Merc09
"IT CAN GO ANYWHERE! IT IS A Z71 AFTER ALL!"

Run your TRUCK. Not your MOUTH!

almost got arrested!

on: May 20, 2013, 12:52:48 PM
Reply with quote

So April 25 I bought a pistol purchase permit with a check. At the time I knew I had money in my account and is be fine. Well 2 weeks went by and all the sudden I get an over draft fee on my account. So I talked to the bank and got it all straight. So just 2 days ago I get a disturbing phone call from the chief of police saying I needed to bring him the 10 dollars and another 35 dollars for an insufficient funds fee by the end of the day or he is going to go to the judge and request a warrant for my arrest. THREATENING TO ARREST ME OVER 10$! So I told him I was unable to do that because I'm 200 miles from home and painting my ill grandparents house. I told him is be back in 2 weeks and that would be the first place I would go. His exact words were "I can't wait 2 weeks Bro" hahaha what a Dick! So instead of by the end of the day he gave me till Monday "today". I told him I would mail him a check, and for some reason that pissed him off. Lol. So he said no he wouldn't accept my check and I had to drive back to give him cash. I can't afford 160$ worth of gas to pay that so I had to call avcouple buddies and finally one of them was able to pay it for me. This whole thing is stupid because my bank account is set up for over draft protection and it will cover anything that I over draft.

All I got from that is I am too damn broke to afford a $10 permit, too damn broke to afford gas, but have more than enough money to buy a $400+ gun. Good priorities.
Blue XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #11
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,330
iTrader: (13)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This went from a troll thread to highlight his constant lowballing into a completely legit thread about him passing bad checks to the police.

So much win.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM   #12
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,330
iTrader: (13)
Bahahaha
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:20 AM   #13
Sandals
Fucking Zen as Shit
 
Sandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lindenhurst, IL
Posts: 15,254
iTrader: (7)
He wrote what check for $10?

My ashtray has more than that in it in change.
Sandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:23 AM   #14
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 9,729
iTrader: (7)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
I like how he offered to write a check after his first one bounced and he didn't understand why Mr police man got maddid.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:25 AM   #15
Merc09
Senior Member
 
Merc09's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-12
Location: Pinckney/Mi
Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)
Yes I wrote a check for a permit. I had the money when I wrote the check. I thought they had already cashed it so I spent the money in that checking account. I made a mistake and didn't keep a proper ledger and that's what happend. I learned my lesson. I'm 18 years old and that's the first and last check ill write. If you don't want to do business with me that's your decision. Not a big deal. Have a nice day guys.
Merc09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:26 AM   #16
Merc09
Senior Member
 
Merc09's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-12
Location: Pinckney/Mi
Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
I like how he offered to write a check after his first one bounced and he didn't understand why Mr police man got maddid.
It was a joke. Not serious.
Merc09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #17
Merc09
Senior Member
 
Merc09's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-12
Location: Pinckney/Mi
Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)
What trade offers are you even talking about? I've only offered to trade my 72' coot and I think my snowmobile. And you can't say ill never follow through with anything because you don't know me and you have never done business with me.

Last edited by Merc09; May 22nd, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
Merc09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:22 AM   #18
SS
Sexing your Nancy, Dale!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Arlen, TX
Posts: 10,330
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc09 View Post
What trade offers are you even talking about? I've only offered to trade my 72' coot and I think my snowmobile. And you can't say ill Mercedes follow through with anything because you don't know me and you have never done business with me.
__________________
-Jeremy



Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #19
Merc09
Senior Member
 
Merc09's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-30-12
Location: Pinckney/Mi
Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)
Hahaha. That's cool. I like that! You managed to call yourself a bitch. Bwahahaha.
Merc09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #20
ajmorell
Senior Member
 
ajmorell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-07
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 3,461
iTrader: (16)
Send a message via AIM to ajmorell
Can we get the mods to just start banning all of the retards on this site?
ajmorell is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.31395 seconds with 53 queries