Vespa? To buy or not to buy? - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:37 PM   #21
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
It's not a moped. It's a scooter.
You are not a fag. You are gay.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:10 PM   #22
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,874
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
You are not a fag. You are gay.
You don't understand words.

A moped is a combination of the words motor and pedals.


This is a moped:



See the pedals?

This is a scooter:



Man, if that guy knows what's good for him, he won't buy that Vespa... you know, cuz dipshits like you might call him gay.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:13 PM   #23
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
You don't understand words.

A moped is a combination of the words motor and pedals.


This is a moped:



See the pedals?

This is a scooter:



Man, if that guy knows what's good for him, he won't buy that Vespa... you know, cuz dipshits like you might call him gay.
I see no difference. It isn't the fact that dipshits like me call him gay, it is the fact that moped/scooter riders are in fact gay.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:17 PM   #24
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,874
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I see no difference. It isn't the fact that dipshits like me call him gay, it is the fact that moped/scooter riders are in fact gay.
The differences include pedals and that mopeds are generally limited to auto 50cc, whereas scooters can be auto/manual trans from 50 to 600cc.

Only idiots and 13 year olds call people gay as a derogatory term.

P.S. I used to rock a moped and I am a heterosexual.

mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:34 PM   #25
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
The differences include pedals and that mopeds are generally limited to auto 50cc, whereas scooters can be auto/manual trans from 50 to 600cc.

Only idiots and 13 year olds call people gay as a derogatory term.

P.S. I used to rock a moped and I am a heterosexual.

Only gays call people idiots and 13 year olds as derogatory terms.




Settle down chief I'm just poking fun. I don't give a shit if you ride a moped.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:42 PM   #26
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,326
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post

P.S. I used to rock a moped and I am a heterosexual.
Thats one of the most debatable posts in the history of michigan wheelers.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:02 AM   #27
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 10,497
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default

This thread makes me want to buy a 49cc one speed motorized vehicle.
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM   #28
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,874
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
Thats one of the most debatable posts in the history of michigan wheelers.
oh snap!
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:26 AM   #29
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun
 
jeepfreak81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 12,376
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Default

I'd probably buy it for errands. I have a Harley, but I can't put $80 in groceries on it. I CAN put $80 in groceries on my Spree (with the milk crate on the rack)
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:27 AM   #30
cerial
Senior Member
 
cerial's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-08
Location: Caledonia,MI
Posts: 1,769
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Buy a golf cart with junk batteries.($200)
Pull motor/batteries.
Drop in a 5hp Briggs.($100)
Install 10 gallon tank. ($15)
Drive all over town then fill up tank at end of the month.

It will be tons safer then a vespa, you can actually put beer or groceries in the back, and you can have a passenger.

If you want good mileage on 2 wheels buy a 250. Hell, get a dirt bike and toss on some lights.
cerial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:57 AM   #31
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,326
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerial View Post
Buy a golf cart with junk batteries.($200)
Pull motor/batteries.
Drop in a 5hp Briggs.($100)
Install 10 gallon tank. ($15)
Drive all over town then fill up tank at end of the month.

It will be tons safer then a vespa, you can actually put beer or groceries in the back, and you can have a passenger.

If you want good mileage on 2 wheels buy a 250. Hell, get a dirt bike and toss on some lights.
This post is as ridiculous as the one where mike sova claimed to be a hetero.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:10 AM   #32
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun
 
jeepfreak81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 12,376
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Default

I don't believe most communities allow golf carts to just drive around like a moped.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.19571 seconds with 56 queries