|February 27th, 2013, 08:40 AM||#1|
Join Date: 06-28-12
Location: Perrysburg Ohio
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
97 TJ build progress
Well, we tore a perfectly good jeep down the last week of September and started a 1 ton build up.
Here's what we added
1. 95 dodge 60's with 6.17's and CAD delete locked front welded rear.
2. NP435 with np203/205 doubler triple sticked.
3. Custom triangulated 4 link rear, 3 link front with 18" ballistic remote reservoir air shocks.
4. Boat sided, comp cut, custom cage, front and rear fender and stinger
5. 115" wheelbase, 44" ground hawgs on 16.5 x 12 inner bead locks with rock rings, 92" track width, PSC full hydraulic steering and Currie anti rocks front/ rear
6. Stripped interior, rhino lined, Kirkey seat, RCI 5 points
7. Warn 8500# front winch, provisions for rear later.
Big thanks to Dave B for his help.
And YES, she's a 4 seater!!!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|