|February 20th, 2013, 06:26 AM||#1|
*SOLD* 1978 gmc k20
I am thinking about tearing this down and parting it out depending on the interest. The frame broke in front of the steering box. This is my son's truck so if there is something else you are interested in that does not have a price let me know and I can ask him what he is looking to get out of it.
A general list of parts is below.
• BRAND NEW General Grabber Red Letter 315/75/16 $850 off the wheels, $1,000 on the wheels
o Just paid $1.100 for the tires
• 16 inch 8 lug wheels $250
• Corporate 14 bolt Full Floater Rear axle
• Dana 44 front axle with lockout hubs.
o New front brake pads
Both Axles sold together for $600
• 4.10 Gears
• New Master Cylinder
• ¾ ton leaf springs in good shape $150
• NP205 transfer case, rebuilt in the spring, (single lever, 2h, 2l, 4h, 4l) thing weighs a ton. $700
o Front driveshaft needs u joints replaced
• 350 Turbo transmission with shift kit, new torque converter, rebuilt under 2,500 miles ago. $400
o Rear driveshaft is in good condition
• Engine is a 305 Chevy out of a 1989 Chevy Truck, (switched to carbureted). $450
o Newer Hooker headers that were just installed after Christmas $100
o Edlebrock Intake
o Carter AFB Carb
o Milled and Ported 350 heads
o RV Cam
o Fresh Tune Up
o Water Pump, put on 2,500 miles ago
• Solid cab other than doors and rockers, floors are solid
• Solid box one small rust spot $400
• Roll Bar $250
• Rust Free front clip
• 6 inch lift, 4” suspension and 2” body
• Good front,(chrome) $150 and rear bumper, (black)$100
• Good battery, still has a warranty on it
• Electric Fuel Pump
• Electric Fan
• 4 core radiator $50
• Gas Tank is in good shape, (sending unit does not work) $50
• Hood $200
Last edited by dkmarr; March 18th, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
|February 22nd, 2013, 05:36 AM||#5|
There is not an exhaust on it. He is running open headers. He was supposed to get that on today, but since he broke the frame he is not. It has a sale pending right now for the whole truck.
|March 18th, 2013, 07:38 AM||#8|
I ended up welding the frame back together with one of the repair kits, then it need ball joints and now the kid grenaded the transmission. He still has to T Case, Axles and tires if anyone is interested.
Axles $600 obo for both
NP 205 tcase $500
Tires 315/75/16 General Grabbers $700
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|