|March 20th, 2013, 07:41 PM||#1|
t18 to flipped 300 install kit (A.A.)
i have a kit to install a flipped 300 behind a t18 from advance adapter.
i have switched to an aw4 automatic, and have most everything u need.
i have the following:
1) a t18 to amc bell housing. will accept a cps unit, includes one that works.
2) fly wheel. decent shape, includes mounting bolts
3) complete luc clutch. still in decent shape, lots of friction material left.
4) hydro clutch master and slave cylinder. worked decent.
5) 23 spline t18 main shaft.
6) t18 to d300 adapter. drilled to fit flipped 300, might work not flipped too?
i will include the t18 that was in my buggy cause the mainshaft is still in it.
the t18 worked when i pulled it. it should be rebuilt due to water intrusion.
it did still function, but was tough to shift to 3rd and 4th. this is a 6.32 to 1 ford t18 in functional shape.
its all been used, but low miles.
6.32 t18, to flipped 4 to 1 dana 300, with axle 5.38 gears
netted a crawl ratio about 136 to 1. i often used high range and granny 1st
a perfect trail gear. low 1st or low 2nd in the big rocks was great!
just the adapter kit is $550.00 from aa.
i will sell everything for $350.00 obo
i go to the west side of michigan daily, and can bring it with me.
this does not include a dana 300, u must supply that!
Last edited by joe_jeep; April 8th, 2013 at 04:40 PM.