|4x4 Vendor Area Companies That Deliver Great Products Or Services and a list of companies offering GL4x4 Discounts|
|April 30th, 2013, 02:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: 12-22-09
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
CHECK HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1990-1995 Jeep Wrangler Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!
Comes as a Pair for the front
Replaces OE# 53007449AB
Fits 5 Lug Wheels
Built to strict quality control standards
1A Auto exclusive 2 Year Warranty.
If these hub bearings should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange them.
You will not have a problem with our products. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name products remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
You don't want to be delayed by a defective parts. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
These hub bearings will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware.
Save time and money with these direct fit hub bearing assemblies. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE