Still with the birth certificate? - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 4,827
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default Still with the birth certificate?

8 hours ago.
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/...mage-is-a-for/
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:48 AM   #2
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,064
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i don't think he was born in the US, but it doesn't matter, they wont do anything to remove him from office
High Center Hancho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:55 AM   #3
cj65
Senior Member
 
cj65's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: 48174
Posts: 3,857
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

he sucks all know it.
cj65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:56 AM   #4
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 4,827
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

It says its from 8 hours ago?
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:58 AM   #5
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,064
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Still with the birth certificate? - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

High Center Hancho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:01 AM   #6
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 4,827
iTrader: (29)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

yeah I can't delete it for some reason.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM   #7
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,837
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Do I think he was born in Hawaii? Yes.

And the way the whole birth certificate thing has been played is masterful politics. Instead of just stepping up and releasing the birth certificate - like every other candidate - they played this game of releasing proxy documents that appear like they're the birth certificate, but really aren't.

The reason? Whenever any of the many other "holes" in the Obama pedigree are mentioned, they bring up the birth certificate. It's a tool to diffuse questioning and scruntiny. When the absence of college transcripts and failure of "classmates" to recall his presence at the schools arise, bring up the "birthers". When the issue of two SSNs comes up, counter with "birthers". When it's alleged that as the adopted son of an Indonesian father, Obama fraudulently obtained financial aid to attend college as foreign student "Barry Soetoro", counter with "birther" talk.

The subpeona from AZ is proving to be hard to beat. Again, it won't matter in the big picture, and the loyal media will bury it and shield their guy, but there may eventually be some satisfaction.
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:12 AM   #8
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,470
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default



http://birtherthinktank.files.wordpr...ification1.pdf
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:15 AM   #9
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,470
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
Do I think he was born in Hawaii? Yes.

And the way the whole birth certificate thing has been played is masterful politics. Instead of just stepping up and releasing the birth certificate - like every other candidate - they played this game of releasing proxy documents that appear like they're the birth certificate, but really aren't.

The reason? Whenever any of the many other "holes" in the Obama pedigree are mentioned, they bring up the birth certificate. It's a tool to diffuse questioning and scruntiny. When the absence of college transcripts and failure of "classmates" to recall his presence at the schools arise, bring up the "birthers". When the issue of two SSNs comes up, counter with "birthers". When it's alleged that as the adopted son of an Indonesian father, Obama fraudulently obtained financial aid to attend college as foreign student "Barry Soetoro", counter with "birther" talk.

The subpeona from AZ is proving to be hard to beat. Again, it won't matter in the big picture, and the loyal media will bury it and shield their guy, but there may eventually be some satisfaction.
I agree that the Obama camp has used the issue to their advantage. I'm not sure that "every other candidate" has submitted their birth certificate for public scrutiny like Obama has. I have never seen any of them posted.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:29 AM   #10
Renegade II
Coil springs are for pens
 
Renegade II's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-06
Location: Frankenmuth, Mi.
Posts: 3,313
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
i don't think he was born in the US, but it doesn't matter, they wont do anything to remove him from office
My thoughts all along.
Renegade II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:00 AM   #11
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 21,625
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Its not just the person holding the office at the White house who would be in trouble if he is not a naturalized citizen, so nothing will ever come of this.

He had to show his birth certificate when he applied for Candidacy.
All the way up through filing for his campaign. His signature was subject to this;

I certify that I have examined this Statement and to the best of my knowledge and belief it is true, correct and complete.

Submission of false, erroneous, or incomplete information may subject the person sighning this Statement to penalties of 2 U.S.C. 437g.

http://2008election.procon.org/sourcefiles/fecfrm2.pdf

What is u.s.c. 437g?

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/2/14/I/437g

The Commitee itself I believe, would be in violation of inaction, therefore would be held under scrutiny and discipline.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:51 PM   #12
Elvis13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 05-15-11
Location: Addison Township, MI
Posts: 1,180
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Clinton lied under oath, no one cared. Shit like this obviously doesn't matter to most people unless the libtard media says it does.
Elvis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 02:01 PM   #13
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,837
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Not a birth certificate. It's essentially an affidavit stating that someone declares that they have seen the actual birth certificate.

A proxy.

Well-played politics.
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2012, 03:00 PM   #14
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,470
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
Not a birth certificate. It's essentially an affidavit stating that someone declares that they have seen the actual birth certificate.

A proxy.

Well-played politics.
Yes, an affidavit from Alvin Onaka, stating that the birth certificate published by the White House matches whats on file with the state of Hawaii.

I assume this is the same Alvin Onaka that the OP's link claims has gone on record that the birth certificate published by the White House is a forgery.

And to be clear, yes, I think the link in the original post is an outright lie.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #15
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

It makes no difference whether he was born on us soil. His mother is a natural born us citizen who never renounced her citizenship. He could have been born on the moon, he is still a citizen
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:36 PM   #16
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
It makes no difference whether he was born on us soil. His mother is a natural born us citizen who never renounced her citizenship. He could have been born on the moon, he is still a citizen
Rong
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:52 PM   #17
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
Rong
Which part?

Last edited by smasheromalley; January 1st, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:09 PM   #18
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Feel free to login, and sign up..

Forums are still being messed with, as well as the complete front end of the website...
You made the claim there buddy.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #19
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

8 usc 1409

I mean which part do you disagree with because there are some elements that are arguable... Not like it matters reallt
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:14 PM   #20
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,837
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Yes, an affidavit from Alvin Onaka, stating that the birth certificate published by the White House matches whats on file with the state of Hawaii.

I assume this is the same Alvin Onaka that the OP's link claims has gone on record that the birth certificate published by the White House is a forgery.

And to be clear, yes, I think the link in the original post is an outright lie.
I'll wait to see it from a more credible source.
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.34070 seconds with 81 queries