supercross- a1 this weekend. - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Quads, Bikes, and Sleds
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,201
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default supercross- a1 this weekend.

time for the new supercross season. who is your pick for the championship? im going with bam bam.think barcia is the man!
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:27 PM   #2
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Bam bam
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,201
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

villipoto will be tuff.stewart will crash and cry about everything.dungey will win if the other 2 crash.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4
1975bronco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-24-12
Location: mount pleasant
Posts: 206
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

reed
1975bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #5
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,201
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1975bronco View Post
reed
he will be in it but i dont think he has the speed anymore to hang with the top few guys. nice to see him still racing though.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:57 PM   #6
1975bronco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-24-12
Location: mount pleasant
Posts: 206
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

my favorite is windam I would like to se him win 1
1975bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:57 PM   #7
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Reed as much as I want to say will take it will be a top contender every week as Long and he stays healthy. Top 5 weekly. Stewart can eat it for all I care. Dungey will be fast but not up there weekly. Poto I don't care for. He will be a top rider again.
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:04 PM   #8
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,646
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Awesome video Erin!
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM   #9
sbcrichie
R&R Fabwerks
 
sbcrichie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-09
Location: sturgis/michigan
Posts: 1,148
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

villapodium!
sbcrichie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #10
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Poto is not slowed down by a soul since he's a ginger, so if he doesn't get hurt that's the guy I'd bet on. That said my old guy is reed and my new guy is bam bam.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 07:59 AM   #11
nickb304
Senior Member
 
nickb304's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: jackson/mi
Posts: 615
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i would put money down on villo for the first few races. i think bam bam will make the races awesome to watch but he will not win. Reed will be ok but not spectacular like last year. Bubba 25% chance of winning, 75% chance of crashing. Canard is the man and i hope he wins a lot this year if he can make a few races without crashing to get some momentum back.
nickb304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #12
sbcrichie
R&R Fabwerks
 
sbcrichie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-09
Location: sturgis/michigan
Posts: 1,148
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

who saw that coming? all the big boys choked
sbcrichie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #13
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

What did pastrana know that nobody else appeared to know?
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #14
Strangler
Senior Member
 
Strangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 4,040
iTrader: (52)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

No kidding! Great race, just finished watching and thought I'd check in here for last nights banter. Hard night for Villipoto.
Strangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #15
Elusive
Senior Member
 
Elusive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Linden
Posts: 546
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Very interesting night. Poto will be fine. I think stewarts whole season will be like this though. Did nick wey retire?
Elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #16
1975bronco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-24-12
Location: mount pleasant
Posts: 206
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

wey will be racing outdoors this year

Last edited by 1975bronco; January 6th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
1975bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:15 AM   #17
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,201
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

been a interesting few races.millsaps is hangin in there.bambam is rockin.but his face is going to hurt after last weekend.canard.hope he keeps moving forward.he deserves it!
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #18
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

I just can't stop hating canard and poto.

I was a bit suprised to see windham bow out. I know it would be anytime now, but I didn't think he would do it mid season.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:58 AM   #19
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.
 
liv2mx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: silver lake and up in the air building america
Posts: 11,201
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

who could ever hate canard.the dude has been through so much in the last 2 years and he is back out front. he is a insperation as far as i am concerned.the guy has some serious heart for racing. im not a big poto fan.but it looks like he is getting his bike figured out and will be back up front every weekend.stewert should go make a rap video or something.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:22 PM   #20
dreezy
whadayatalkinabout
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,051
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
who could ever hate canard.the dude has been through so much in the last 2 years and he is back out front. he is a insperation as far as i am concerned.


Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
.stewert should go make a rap video or something.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Talk > Quads, Bikes, and Sleds

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 1.61291 seconds with 83 queries