|December 6th, 2012, 04:42 PM||#1|
SOLD - LMT 10.5" upper for sale $450
I bought this from a coworker who put less than 300 rounds through it. He bought it new from BravoCo. New price is $485 + tax and shipping = $535. Plus they are out of stock. I need to get $450 out of it.
This is for the assembled upper only. No lower, no BCG.
Can't upload pics at the moment... But can text them to you. Available for pickup during the day in Milan/A2 or afternoons/evenings in Belleville.
Don't be a dunce... NFA rules apply. Don't go slapping this on a rifle lower
Last edited by DetroitStyle; December 19th, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
|December 14th, 2012, 08:11 AM||#8|
Also listing the mostly finished package for sale.
Upper is $425. Lowest I will go
Mostly finished package is $750.
Spike's Lower (paid $150)
Spike's LPK (paid $80)
Spike's buffer tube and plate (paid $45)
Magpul MOE grip (paid $20)
Magpul trigger guard (paid $10)
So you can see that I have $755 into it.
Now pay attention:
1. This is a registered pistol. You will need a CPL or purchase permit to buy the package
2. Buying the upper only? No CPL required, but you should be aware of NFA rules on SBRs, constructive intent, etc
3. To finish this, you will need a buffer, spring, charging handle and a bolt carrier group (about $175 total).
4. I will not sell the lower separately.
5. Trades considered?
- WASR-10 + cash/ammo/extras
- SAR-1 + cash/ammo/extras
- Arsenal AKs
- not interested in underfolders or sidefolders
- A2 styled 20" AR-15
Last edited by DetroitStyle; December 17th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|