Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #1
stinkpickle
bitter clinger
 
stinkpickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-07
Location: Millbury, OH
Posts: 1,043
iTrader: (9)
Guy beats his wife with penis

Who knew you could go to jail for slapping people with your penis?
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/11/2...ith-genitalia/
stinkpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #2
funandgames
Senior Member
 
funandgames's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-07-07
Location: The Jungle
Posts: 295
iTrader: (6)
And this news comes to us from the Bangor (Bang Her) Daily News
funandgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #3
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 23,339
iTrader: (12)
I beat my wife with my penis.



She calls it '30 lashes with a wet noodle'
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #4
IDIeselman
Senior Member
 
IDIeselman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: ludington mi
Posts: 1,848
iTrader: (18)
I used to smack my wife in the ass with mine when I stepped out of the shower and she was infront of the mirror putting on makeup, I thought all was good one day when she turned around and put her left hand under stanley in a slow passionate jesture....only soon to follow with her right slapping down hard in an attempt to clap her hands together. I do not do that anymore!
IDIeselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #5
rammanriley
Senior Member
 
rammanriley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-26-11
Location: Macomb twp
Posts: 588
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIeselman View Post
I used to smack my wife in the ass with mine when I stepped out of the shower and she was infront of the mirror putting on makeup, I thought all was good one day when she turned around and put her left hand under stanley in a slow passionate jesture....only soon to follow with her right slapping down hard in an attempt to clap her hands together. I do not do that anymore!
Eeeeeekkkk

Sent From My Fingers To You're Screen Via Tapatalk2
__________________
96 Ram 1500 ECSB 5.9l v8 4x4 On 35's
98 Saturn SL1 - Fuel Sippa
rammanriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #6
curbdog17
.
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 28,915
iTrader: (23)
I don't get how he was not charged with a sexual crime. I know a guy who has to register as a sex offender because he was caught pissing in an alley behind a bar at one AM.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #7
special ed
Pickup Agent
 
special ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: Grayling
Posts: 2,064
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
I don't get how he was not charged with a sexual crime. I know a guy who has to register as a sex offender because he was caught pissing in an alley behind a bar at one AM.
I know a guy that was "caught pissing in an alley" , too. Until I looked up his actual charges, and found that he was raping his daughter, and all of her friends.
special ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #8
curbdog17
.
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 28,915
iTrader: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by special ed View Post
I know a guy that was "caught pissing in an alley" , too. Until I looked up his actual charges, and found that he was raping his daughter, and all of her friends.
I was with him that night, it was in Ludington and the cop was on a bike. The guy was pretty drunk and acting like a dick to the cop.
"What ya gunna do? Take me to jail on your pegs?" It was kinda funny.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #9
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,417
iTrader: (3)
He was her husband and I guess I don't see why she didn't leave. I have been slapped with a penis before and no one went to jail. I read like six other articles linked on that page like the woman who thinks her husband is a rapist for trying to bang her when they are drunk.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #10
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Dumb cunt is dumb, especially chasing the Pakistani dick.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #11
in2deep
Hole tester
 
Join Date: 05-06-10
Location: fremont,mi
Posts: 1,240
iTrader: (3)
hmm seams like a normal act well atleast in my house,
in2deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #12
GREASYHANDS
Bloody Knuckles
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Nunica
Posts: 11,775
iTrader: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
I was with him that night, it was in Ludington and the cop was on a bike. The guy was pretty drunk and acting like a dick to the cop.
"What ya gunna do? Take me to jail on your pegs?" It was kinda funny.
Were you the Guy holding said exposed appendage?
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
2 old xj's
Meow
GREASYHANDS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #13
curbdog17
.
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 28,915
iTrader: (23)
Yes
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #14
Trail Junkie
iamfawkinwithyou
 
Trail Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-05
Location: Zeeland, west of Grand Rapids
Posts: 30,856
iTrader: (29)
I can barely slap myself with it let alone the wife...
Trail Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #15
GREASYHANDS
Bloody Knuckles
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Nunica
Posts: 11,775
iTrader: (27)
Do the helicopter
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
2 old xj's
Meow
GREASYHANDS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #16
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,041
iTrader: (41)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
He was her husband and I guess I don't see why she didn't leave. I have been slapped with a penis before and no one went to jail. I read like six other articles linked on that page like the woman who thinks her husband is a rapist for trying to bang her when they are drunk.




How is this thread not NSFW by now??????
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.29882 seconds with 44 queries