Obama reelected.. - Page 6 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #101
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,037
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stratman View Post
I hate to say it, but I believe that George W. Bush just might have been the last Republican President this country will ever have. Think about it. It's obvious that the "takers" now outnumber the "producers" in this country. The Obama policies pretty much guarantee that the number of "takers" in this country is going to continue to grow. It's also a fact that once you start giving people things, is extremely hard to take those things away. Take a look at Greece as evidence at what happens when you try. All any future Democrat candidate has to do is point to his Republican challenger and tell all the "takers" - " Look, he's going to take away everything I want to give you", and he gets all the "takers" votes. And having a Republican candidate say something like "The first thing I will do is repeal Obamacare" (the biggest present to the "takers" in history) only helps only gives the Democrat more ammunition to feed the "takers".
That's the sad truth right there.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #102
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,238
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Just found this floating around for some to read.

http://www.infowars.com/10-dire-cons...ction-victory/
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #103
Jeepxjmike20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-06-12
Location: Saginaw mi
Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i am so disappointed with obama being relected! these next 4 years isnt going to look good! Mitt Romney offers good paying jobs while Obama want to continue not balancing the budget and continue to give government assistances welfare, miss used food stamps, and anything these government moochers want! this is getting ridiculous and i am tired of this we needed a recall!
Jeepxjmike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #104
amc78cj7
Senior Member
 
amc78cj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 5,354
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

You should turn on NPR today. The anti-republican message is the worst it's ever been. Every story is directly attacking . The first story I heard this morning on NPR was how the white male caucus of Romney had been overcome by the black and hispanic coalition of Obama.
__________________
I'm not quoting idiots who promote unsafe recovery strap techniques anymore. :miff:
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #105
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,108
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

I expect the border crossing to Canada to be a breeze now, since we will basically be Canada.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #106
Jeepxjmike20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-06-12
Location: Saginaw mi
Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

canada is a better country than america because canada dont have the problems we have in this country. canada has better jobs than we do too.
Jeepxjmike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #107
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,108
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepxjmike20 View Post
canada is a better country than america because canada dont have the problems we have in this country. canada has better jobs than we do too.
Have you been to Canada and tried to conduct business?
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #108
amc78cj7
Senior Member
 
amc78cj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 5,354
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Or order bacon?
__________________
I'm not quoting idiots who promote unsafe recovery strap techniques anymore. :miff:
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #109
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,108
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

BTW, Canada does have the problems we do, their media just doesn't hype it as much. Yes- people get shot in Canada too!
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #110
amc78cj7
Senior Member
 
amc78cj7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 5,354
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Because they don't wear hunter orange.
__________________
I'm not quoting idiots who promote unsafe recovery strap techniques anymore. :miff:
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #111
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,108
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc78cj7 View Post
Because they don't wear hunter orange.
I LOL'd.


'Hey, dere's no such thing as an orange color tree, eh?'
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #112
fullthrottle
2013 King of da Moustache
 
fullthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: flint
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to fullthrottle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeBread View Post
didn't know that, and glad to know it was mostly ineffective.

both are scary shit from reading the wiki
Ineffective in the sense they were not used with the right caseings, or with the right firing mechs, and in inadaquate amounts. I.E not MASS destruction. Every country could have these or is capable of having these chemicals. Mass destruction weapons are : devices used to destroy all life and environment in a large scale area.
Just because they have low amounts and use them in single targeted strikes does not make them WMD.


SS the article you linked:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/...explodes-iraq/, if read properly goes on to state Iraq did not have stockpiled WMD. "Bush's main reason for this military action" Of course, your superiors would never lie to you about this....

Go back to school SS, cause you can keep your Retard Badge.
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #113
73f250cummins
Senior Member
 
73f250cummins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-19-12
Location: Southwest Michigan
Posts: 130
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac56 View Post
I was so disappointed and saddened when they said the people of Michigan gave their vote to this sociallistic douche ... enjoy 7.00 a gallon gas to make his GREEN fiascos look good, hope we can pay for it with our 32 hour, minimum wage , part time Obama jobs.....
Agreed, i cant belive what michigan did. I cant belive what this counrty did its terrible to think where we are headed. (OBAMA OneBIgA$$MistakeAmerica)
73f250cummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #114
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
Ineffective in the sense they were not used with the right caseings, or with the right firing mechs, and in inadaquate amounts. I.E not MASS destruction. Every country could have these or is capable of having these chemicals. Mass destruction weapons are : devices used to destroy all life and environment in a large scale area.
Just because they have low amounts and use them in single targeted strikes does not make them WMD.


SS the article you linked:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/...explodes-iraq/, if read properly goes on to state Iraq did not have stockpiled WMD. "Bush's main reason for this military action" Of course, your superiors would never lie to you about this....

Go back to school SS, cause you can keep your Retard Badge.
Nope. Retard badge is still stuck to your forehead. I never said that Saddam had a large supply and yes... Sarin is classified as a WMD by the world. Guess it's a good thing people who actually know what theyre talking about made that determination.
Sarin Sarin

It has been classified as a weapon of mass destruction in UN Resolution 687.


If those shells were delivered via artillery or detonated above ground in any way they wouldve killed everyone in the area. Under your logic nothing is a WMD unless it actually kills a large amount of people. Its not a tornado. It isnt judged by how much damage it does. Its classified by potential.

These shells weren't even supposed to exist yet some insurgent assfuck managed to find more than a few and try to use them against us.

Under your logic a nuclear bomb isn't a WMD until it's armed and used.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273


Last edited by SS; November 8th, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #115
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: it's Tuesday so it must be Belguim
Posts: 3,341
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
another example of how twisted some voters are....

jesse jackson jr. has been on medical leave from congress and under psychiatric care for months. nevertheless, his wife's campaign consulting firms still gets checks for guiding his "campaign" and the bozo gets re-elected.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward...717941.html?dr
i know you're all worried about kawame protege jesse jackson jr. well the hospitalized, newly re-elected son of jesse sr. is plea bargaining with the feds. the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
http://www.suntimes.com/16234631-761...s-sources.html
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #116
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,657
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #117
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,276
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
So... That little picture is basically saying that everyone that voted for Ron Paul in the primary voted for Obama in those states because Romney lost by roughly those numbers?
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #118
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,037
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
So... That little picture is basically saying that everyone that voted for Ron Paul in the primary voted for Obama in those states because Romney lost by roughly those numbers?
It's basically saying that morons who vote third party can't get past 1-2 issues that Republicans have a stance on so they throw their vote away.

I liked Perot, but he did nothing but steal away Republican votes.
__________________
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #119
fullthrottle
2013 King of da Moustache
 
fullthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: flint
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to fullthrottle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Nope. Retard badge is still stuck to your forehead. I never said that Saddam had a large supply and yes... Sarin is classified as a WMD by the world. Guess it's a good thing people who actually know what theyre talking about made that determination. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin

It has been classified as a weapon of mass destruction in UN Resolution 687.


If those shells were delivered via artillery or detonated above ground in any way they wouldve killed everyone in the area. Under your logic nothing is a WMD unless it actually kills a large amount of people. Its not a tornado. It isnt judged by how much damage it does. Its classified by potential.

These shells weren't even supposed to exist yet some insurgent assfuck managed to find more than a few and try to use them against us.

Under your logic a nuclear bomb isn't a WMD until it's armed and used.
Once again you prove to be just what you claim others are....

I never said Sarin wasn't a WMD, and further more Iraq was not in posession of those Sarin shells the Taliban(extemeist militant group hiding through out the world) was.

Ricin isn't considered a WMD. As you claimed.

A road side bomb/ ied is made to detonate as a convoy drives over or in proxcimity to the side of the road. If Sarin isn't mixed properly then its not Sarin.....its two binarary chemicals that are not WMD.

I did read the UN has changed the definition of WMD several times, but the definition of mass still stands as: body of coherent matter, usually of indefinite shape and often of considerable size: bulk, size, expanse.

Your 1st statement that Iraq had WMD, whether it is stored stockpiled or in production is still untrue and never proven by the US or UN.

The types of ieds or roadside bombs used in Iraq or Afganistan are far off from Nuclear or Atomic or a full Sarin warhead, which are WMD.

I take it your military to some degree and for that I THANK YOU for your service, but from experience with family whom served and a brotherinlaw still serving with 4 tours in Iraq and Afganistan. I feel you have a passion for defending yourselve on any front.
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #120
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
Once again you prove to be just what you claim others are....

I never said Sarin wasn't a WMD, and further more Iraq was not in posession of those Sarin shells the Taliban(extemeist militant group hiding through out the world) was.

Ricin isn't considered a WMD. As you claimed.

A road side bomb/ ied is made to detonate as a convoy drives over or in proxcimity to the side of the road. If Sarin isn't mixed properly then its not Sarin.....its two binarary chemicals that are not WMD.

I did read the UN has changed the definition of WMD several times, but the definition of mass still stands as: body of coherent matter, usually of indefinite shape and often of considerable size: bulk, size, expanse.

Your 1st statement that Iraq had WMD, whether it is stored stockpiled or in production is still untrue and never proven by the US or UN.

The types of ieds or roadside bombs used in Iraq or Afganistan are far off from Nuclear or Atomic or a full Sarin warhead, which are WMD.

I take it your military to some degree and for that I THANK YOU for your service, but from experience with family whom served and a brotherinlaw still serving with 4 tours in Iraq and Afganistan. I feel you have a passion for defending yourselve on any front.
Iraq did have WMDs. Small stockpiles (<500) were found throughout the war.

To say Saddam didn't have chemical weapons is like saying the ocean is made of jello.

Or did the gassing of the Kurds not happen too?

Did Iraq have the massive stockpiles when we rolled in? Of course not. Most of it was relocated years before we got there. Saddam didn't seize control of an entire country and maintain an oppressive, murderous regime because he was a dumbass. He was a VERY smart man, knew we were coming and successfully made our government look retarded.

But we did find chemical weapons in Iraq. Just not enough to justify using it as an excuse to invade hence no great "AH HA!" moment.

And since those IEDs using those warheads DID manage to create enough Sarin when they were detonated to warrant treatment of those exposed... It was an attack using a chemical weapon that is universally accepted as a WMD. Once again you're trying to justify your argument by saying "Not enough people died for it to be mass destruction." That's not the point AT ALL. The point is Sarin is classified as a WMD by the world. Sarin shells were used by insurgents to attack American forces (which thank God they weren't nearly as effective as they could've been) and by admitting that they were indeed used in those IEDs you have also admitted to there being WMDs in Iraq.

They were there. Insurgents tried using them. They failed.

It's obvious that you are just going to continue to cherry pick parts of definitions and continue to spin your argument rather than admit that you MIGHT just be wrong in this case. YOU do not get to change the classification of a weapon because to fit an argument. It doesn't need any specific amount to be a WMD. The weapon itself IS a WMD.

So on that note... Enjoy your ignorance! You will always have the retard sticker stuck to your forehead.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.37830 seconds with 82 queries