|October 24th, 2006, 10:31 AM||#1|
Join Date: 03-01-06
Location: Muskegon, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
***SOLD*** 4.0L parts, heads, intake, 207 t-case, etc
$60 takes it all and if you buy it all, I’ll toss in the Löwenbräu beer mirror, FREE
All prices, O.B.O.
Located in Muskegon, MI, will be going to Clarkston this Saturday early afternoon, could possibly deliver with addition funds.
All the junk, all 4.0 L stuff from Cherokees
- two, 4.0L heads with valve covers, one 1997, one 1994
- misc 4.0 motor brackets, $5
- 4.0 L exhaust manifold, with crack at collector
- 4.0 L, 1997, intake manifold with throttle body and injectors, $20
- 1994 filter box, Cherokee, FREE
- one set cj-7 6 cyl motor mounts used, 120,000 miles, FREE
- misc bell housing covers, FREE
Both are used, but in decent condition, head gaskets did not leak, neither does not appear to be warped.
- 1994, 4.0 L 180,000 miles, #1 piston had really bad piston slap
- 1997, 4.0 L 123,000 miles, #6 piston was missing when disassembled, small piece stuck in valve, keeping it from closing
D35 brake shoes $5
Rear brake shoes, NEW in box, for 1989 Cherokee with D35 axle, 1-3/4” wide (can’t remember if that is large or small brakes)
207 t-case “IN-A-BOX” $15
From 1987 YJ with Peugeot 5 speed, short input, was rebuilt by shop, but they misaligned the shift fork and it rode on the gear teeth, not the shift coupling, have new shift fork in box was $30 (dealer said it was one of three remaining in dealerships in the country) just needs wear pads ($30). Bearings look good, only was driven 5000 miles until I bought the jeep and replaced the t-case.
Think I got it all... probably not though.
Last edited by Shortbus; October 24th, 2006 at 12:35 PM. Reason: sold
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|