|October 25th, 2012, 06:22 PM||#1|
1994 jeep wrangler lifted $1400 SOLD
im selling my 1994 jeep wrangler YJ. it has a rusty RED body but a very solid frame. it starts up and runs and drives great. approx. 225k miles no majopr leaks or bad noises. its sitting on approximatly 4" of lift and 31's at the moment, but will be sold with mismatched 32x11.5x15's on factory rims.
- 4 cyl
- 5 speed manual
- dana 30
- dana 35
- 4.10 gears
- open diffs
- hard top
- hard full doors
- hard half doors
- after market front bumper
- hitch on rear
- 4" lift
- 32" tires
- body is fairly rusty and has dings and scratches. front fenders are very rusty, driverside floor was rusted out and patched with some aluminum and sheet metal screw
- no 5th gear (really dont need it anyway with the 31's on it
- radio doesnt work
- speedo and gas gauge dont work
- brakes are slightly soft. still stops great but should be bleed better after new brake lines were put on
- missing brackets for back seat (seat is included)
- steering is a little sloppy still ok to drive just something to know about
- slight rear driveline vibes even with someones awesome welded in tcase drop
- front passenger side axle u-joint needs replaces
it is still a decent jeep with a lot of life in it as a toy or a winter beater. noting special to look at but it does get you from A to B. i bouight it and fixed up some little stuff and planned to use it for this weekend at silverlake but plans changed and the trip got cancled so its time for it to go!
im asking $1400 OBO or
- after market parts for an 05 duramax (programmer, cowl hood, body lift, cold air intake, ect.)
- nice lifted cherokee
- car hauler approximatly 16 ft
- 4 stroke 4 wheeler (raptor, 400ex,ect.)
- aftermarket 8 lug wheels 16-20"
- 35-40" radial tires that are road worthy
Last edited by 1989gmc; November 16th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
|October 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM||#2|
bump i know the body is rough but it is still a very usable jeep and has many good parts (family roll bar, 4.10 geared axles, solid frame, 4" lift, hard top, half and full hard doors, ect.) im not looking to make a killing on it just want to use the money towards my duramax. i will consider parting out for the right offers!
|November 5th, 2012, 06:12 PM||#3|
bump willing to trade for most anything chevy and 4x4.
- 73-87 (anything that runs and drives and still has a floor or a clean roller)
- 88-98 half ton extended cab (must be complete but a project is ok)
- 98-00 blazer/jimmy/bravada (just has to run)
- 99-03 silverado parts truck